Progress pics of my DLS StageII project

ttypewhite

I got my 4.1 StageII motor back from Dan at DLS quite awhile ago, and i have been getting quite a bit of emails and pm's on it, so I figure I will start this thread and keep my progress here instead of doing the email/pm thing.
DSC05727.jpg

DSC05729.jpg

DSC05728.jpg

Then test fitted my headers and turbo
DSC05732.jpg

DSC05732.jpg

Mounted my injectors and fuel rail and new MSD distributor cap
DSC05778.jpg

got my wastegate welded to my Headers, downpipe flange mounted to my turbo, custom wires added, new injector harness
DSC05829.jpg

DSC05825.jpg

Right now i am prepping the engine compartment with Duplicolor Trim paint on the inner fenders. What a mess this is doing it in the car with the wirning harness in. I am also upgrading the my steering shaft to the one from the Jeep. I will show those pics later. All I can say is the wife is well pissed with all the spraying I have been doing, cause when i walk in the house, a woft of that comes in with me:redface:

This weekend come hell or high water, the motor WILL be in the car..........

I got them from a guy name James 4 years ago. The company was jgangracing. I tried the old link I had from his website but it no longer exists. I am not sure if he is still in business or not.....

moter pictures

L.ooks great keep the pictures commig also are those stage 2 heads or what heads are they thanks for the info and also the great pictues keep up the good work.

That thing is sweet! Do you still have the part number for the MSD cap? I have a bunch of wires for the HEI style cap but the current one is the old school type. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

What turbo is that Mike?

Steve
Its a 76 Precsion unit

L.ooks great keep the pictures commig also are those stage 2 heads or what heads are they thanks for the info and also the great pictues keep up the good work.

They are TA SE heads for production style intake

Wow, nice setup! What is the model # of that fuel regulator?

AEI-13105

That thing is sweet! Do you still have the part number for the MSD cap? I have a bunch of wires for the HEI style cap but the current one is the old school type. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

MSD Part# 8014

TurboBuRick- I still have them

Stage II Motor

Hey Mike the motor looks killer! all most looks like mine, Say hi to your Dad for me Thanks Dan.

awesome !

i like that sheet metal valve cover
it kick ........seriously

waiting for in car pics

claude

Thanks guys, and the prep work to the engine compartment continues.............
Degreased, sanded and brake cleaned the inner fenders for paint.
DSC05874.jpg

DSC05879.jpg

Then intermission....
DSC05882.jpg

Then mask and paint
DSC05883.jpg

DSC05878.jpg

DSC05884.jpg

Duplicolor Trim paint is awesome stuff. Once it dries the finish is very clean and factory looking.

Looks like this combo is going to put a good work out against my TT chip...:wink: