Progress pics of my DLS StageII project

Looks like this combo is going to put a good work out against my TT chip...:wink:

Nah, you got me covered.........

Dang Mike nice.:eek: How fast you hope to run?
I am gonna take baby steps. This is more then I have ever had before so I am just going to slowly creep up on the boost until I am comfortable. Then I will drop the gloves and give er sh*t. :biggrin:

Mike, make sure your drive line is up to the task. Dans engine make BIG power at low boost so don't assume you won't be surprised at 18-20psi. I ran 8.89 @ at 21 psi with a easy launch, no big crazy wheelies either. ;)

Engine conpartment is prepped and ready........ Tomorrow the engine goes in.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMHO: I would get rid of the stock harness. You don't need all the wires. Give John Spina a call and have him make you a custom harness, his harness has larger gauge wiring.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

wow

very nice where can i get that same intake set up .love itim putting together 016 block with cast iron heads also need a set of headers thanks tom man that looks nice

Very nice. Thinking of having DLS do one for me. What intake is that?

Coach

Had to work today so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to. But here are some more shots.
IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Tomorrow, Tranny and converter
IMG_0016.jpg

Those particulars are being worked out. Either a built 200R4 or a 4L80E, either way I will be putting in a 4 speed tranny back in it.
Ok, now back in the garage I go........

Both Moroso breathers are routed under the intake to a vaccum T, which then runs to my electric LT1 Evac pump.