Progress pics of my DLS StageII project

Wow thats making some steam....was that on a mustang dyno?

Went to the track yesterday to try her out. The tranny didn't want to co-operate, but at least I got a feel of whats instore. I launched it at 5psi and hooked a 1.46 sixty foot. It ran 3.90 at the 330, 5.90 @ 119mph at the 8th and no 3rd gear. I think the clutches are gone cause i have 3rd under regular driving, just not WOT. Gonna fix this issue and launch it at 10-12psi to get my sixty foots back in the 1.3's. It still coasted to a 10.03 @ 109mph lol.

A 5.90 1/8 mile should be approx. a 9.26 1/4 mile! What boost were you running on that pass?

That would have been nice to see with such a terrible sixty foot. The boost was at 28psi.

Congrats Mike!!:D That thing is going to lay down a SERIOUS number with the trans issue fixed! Dayum!!:cool:

Brian

Thanks Brian, I am going to pick up my tranny tomorrow and get back out and try it again soon. Getting the stars to line up has been tricky, but if you through enough sh1t at the wall something is bound to stick.

Holy crap Mike! That thing is making some serious steam. I see some 8 sec passes in your future. Congrats! Whats the verdict on the cage situation:eek:

Thanks Rich, still fighting doing it, but the ol boy is all over me about it.

As much as I know you don't want to "hack" the car up for a cage, you probably don't want to twist it up and buckle quarter panels with T-brake launches and no cage.

WOW..........this mp3 sums it all up!:smile:

Attachments

• Holy freholas.zip
    92.3 KB · Views: 91
On a serious note, you have put a lot of hard work into the car and deserve the results. On the other hand, It seems I enjoy the failure of of my projects instead of results.