Precision Turbo Special!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
From now until July 31st, we are running a special on the regular T3/T4 turbos (SC50 through SC61) for $799 (normally $999). This includes Mitsubishi AND BUICK! Meaning the TE44, TE60, and drum roll please...PT61! Actuator is an extra charge of $82. Sale applies to these 3 Buick turbos only. Please allow 1-2 weeks delivery time if parts become out of stock. If parts are in stock to build, we can ship within just a few days.

Also please note we will be displaying at the Horsepower Nationals in Indianapolis on Friday and Saturday June 30th and July 1st. We will have the new T-series dual ball bearing turbos on display now being released to the Buick community! Myself and Patrick will be heading the display so stop by and say hi!

12" 2800 stall
Head and intake work
009s and alky

What is better forme PT61 or TE60 and how much is each with a fresh actuator attached to it?

Thanks for any insights!!,
Kenny

PS. Goals? I have no desire for spending big bucks on a bottom end built for tens, just a daily driver that can hit 11s (with traction of course) without stressing any of the components.

I would think with that stall you could go with the TE60. That is capable of mid 11's pretty easily. If you go with bigger injectors and a stall, do the 61.

Ball bearings, alright.

Any pricing on a PT70??

Are you using the water cooled section?

How about oiling, any restrictors needed etc?

I don't have the 70 series turbos in BB yet...as far as oiling goes, they come with the proper fitting in the turbo already...nothing different from the other turbos...we will have a direct fit water line kit for the BB turbos...

Question on the water kit, where does it tap into?

If BB turbos were 799.00 they would be out of stock........ I believe those listed are regular journal bearing turbos.

hey, i'm looking to purchase a turbo at the end of the month and was going to pick up a ta49 or a te44 but this new te44bb is catching my eye. any more info on it would be great. theres a shop in town that's a precision dealer and they said they could get me the new te44bb but not sure on price yet. would it work with the stock converter? should i just go with the ta49 or is this new bb turbo that much better?

Greg