1987 Turbo T For Sale

dmorgan

1987 Buick Turbo-T WE4 with 39K original untouched and unmolested miles. Car needs nothing and is ready to drive home. Using only OEM and NOS AC Delco parts - tuned up, filters, rotors, bearings, races, pads, shoes, Aluminum drums, heater core, control valve, etc. The only thing not stock is the RJC exhaust. I had a shop paint the hood, trunk, trunk filler, corners, bumper, and spool fool fillers, with all OEM and NOS parts correct to original GM . 1987 lacquer as we all know is the worst part of our cars. I was going to paint the sides and roof but the shop polished it out and advised not to because it was nice and clean, and it looked too good. This is the only glitch for me was that I strive for perfection and love these cars and feel it should be done . I stopped and decided to sell for personal reasons. I can discuss in deeper detail with any serious buyers.
This car is a real time capsule and no disappointments and has a limited history. Asking 38,000
Dan 5one6 375 seven zero 84 Call/text Thanks for looking my car ! I can send any pictures requested - Excellent condition and runs great and strong. Everything works as it should - even the antenna, (AC needs a charge - no surprises ). I described everything the best I could - I will show it to anyone and their best authority.

Attachments

• rpo1.jpg
    rpo1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 356
  • detail.jpg
    detail.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 315
  • docs1.jpg
    docs1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 317
  • interior1.jpg
    interior1.jpg