Precision Turbo Maximum- Flow Oil System

slow87GNinTX

Hopefully this is the right location to inquire about this. Just purchased the oil kit and wondering if anyone has any pictures of their install seeing as how the directions are rather vague. Any help would be greatly appreciated seeing as how this is the last piece of the puzzle to get the car back on the road!! Thanks in advance.

Blake

Here ya go, these should help alot.

OilRelocator1.jpg

OilRelocator2.jpg

OilRelocator3.jpg

Patrick

I ran mine the same way but I took two,8" pieces of hose, the same diameter as the oil lines and cut a slit in them length wise and tie rapped the 2 pieces of hose to the oil lines where they go between the intercooler and frame/idler arm.Then I took two 1"-2" pieces of hose the same diameter as the bolts that hold the idler arm to the frame and some RVT and put them on the threads of the bolts.I know this is an over kill but I don't have to worry about the oil lines leaking from rubbing through.I hope this is helpful,ikle.

I ran mine the same way but I took two,8" pieces of hose, the same diameter as the oil lines and cut a slit in them length wise and tie rapped the 2 pieces of hose to the oil lines where they go between the intercooler and frame/idler arm.Then I took two 1"-2" pieces of hose the same diameter as the bolts that hold the idler arm to the frame and some RVT and put them on the threads of the bolts.I know this is an over kill but I don't have to worry about the oil lines leaking from rubbing through.I hope this is helpful,ikle.

x2 I did something very similar

Same here except I used some old fuel fill hose from a stripped race fuel jug and slit them to wrap the contact points.

No problem guys, glad it helped out.
I've been meaning to get some detailed installed pics like that for a long time, and I finally had a generous customer send me those pics of the kit installed on his car. With his permission, I was able to post the pics up and it's great that it actually has helped many others.

Blake, thanks for the kind words and allowing me to change the smiley in your original post. We appreciate that.

Patrick

Since we are on topic here Patrick what is the price for new hoses? Or part # for cross reference/etc.

Thanx

turbo nasty,

I'll have to get with Johanna and work up the costs of the hoses and the special fittings and let you know. Replacement hoses have never been a 1 part number item on this kit. I'll send you a PM once I get the answers for this.

Patrick

Ok cool if i remember correctly the hose should be just push on and the exixsting fittings are barbed so they will just stay in place