precision front mount install help!!!

D.K.

I need help. I am in the process of installing my new precision front mount and the pipe from the turbo to the intercooler looks wrong. The turbo outlet comes out straight but the tube is at a 45 degree angle. What gives?? Did they send the wrong pipe?? Am I supposed to try and rotate the housing?? It looks like the actuator is in the way of rotating the housing and the directions did not mention this step.
I am bumming big time as my time is extremely limited due to travel for work:( :mad: :( :mad: :confused:

sounds correct. they have 2 pipes depending on what turbo you have. they are all at an angle. can you send me a pic? I have installed a few of them and have one on my car. what turbo are you using and did you tell them ?

I just loosened the housing and tried to rotate. With the housing rotated down until its hitting the actuator, its still not even close!
I took two pics showing the miss match. I have a pt52 turbo on the car and yes, ramchargers took all the information when I ordered. THIS BITES!
I am sending you the pics and thanks for helping.

Thanks for the pics! The pipe they sent me is way off!

Thanks again.

Dave:)

Hey all,
When I spoke with Dave from Ramchargers, he knew the problem right away. He corrected the problem and is shipping me the correct pipe for my application. These things happen, and what matters is how it is handled. Ramchargers was on the ball and delivered exceptional customer service. As an Operations Manager for a large used car company, I always evaluate the service I get from other companies and apply it to the one I work for. Stuff happens, how your employees handle it is what brings customers back. I will deal with Ramchargers again because of the level of customer service I recieved.

Dave Kelley:D