Practically new Turbonetics CPT61 BALL BEARING turbo $800

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
Less than 500 miles. Awesome turbo. Only selling because I parted out my entire car. Comes with Heavy Duty actuator. .63 exhaust housing.

This turbo is $1300 NEW! I am selling it CHEAP because I need the $ and its all that's left of my car.

$800

Attachments

• DSCF2579.JPG
    DSCF2579.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 555
  • DSCF2581.JPG
    DSCF2581.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 557
Sorry cant do it. This is my bottom dollar. I have reduced it over and over. Its practically brand new and will cost you $1300 new.

Whoever buys this is saving $500, and it has less than 500 miles on it!

I also forgot to mention that this turbo only has 6 track passes on it. 24 psi was the maximum boost I ever ran.

Most of the miles were just driving around on Friday nights or Saturdays. It was NOT abused and has ZERO problems. Might as well be new, not even the exhaust housing has started to rust yet.... which we all know does not take long or much use to do!

Payment received. It will go out this week. Maybe tomorrow, but by Thursday at the latest... (been working alot)

Never received turbo I am going to cancel payment asap mike cell 973 234 7241

I got really busy yesterday and forgot to give you your tracking number. I will have it today for you. The turbo might beat me to it, but I'll work on getting it either way.

I parted out my ENTIRE car and sold virtually EVERY part on this site. Everyone got their stuff. I sent the turbo, I'm not trying to screw anyone, thats not who I am. As soon as I get the tracking number I will send it to you.

BTW, Thanks Rick.