Powerlogger not showing what gear other than Park/Neutral

Superrmario

Hello..
My Powerlogger is not showing what gear other than Park/Neutral. I have checked the connector on the side of the transmission, and it is connected. Anything I should specifically look for? I attached a PL file for you to see what I mean. No need to critique the actual file, I have done some tuning and fixing since then.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Dragrun712.dat
    454 KB · Views: 42
The side connector is only going to show 3rd or 4th gear info but only if the mechanical linkage from the tranny up to the steering column is hooked up and working.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

The side connector is only going to show 3rd or 4th gear info but only if the mechanical linkage from the tranny up to the steering column is hooked up and working.

Thanks Dave.. Are there any pictures of how it is suppose to look that you may know of?

Thanks Dave.. Are there any pictures of how it is suppose to look that you may know of?
I don't have any real good pictures, but here's one. Notice the rod connected to the tranny that leads off to the left side of the picture? It's connected to another bell crank that has a long rod leading up to the steering column:

DSC_0272.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG

I don't have any real good pictures, but here's one. Notice the rod connected to the tranny that leads off to the left side of the picture? It's connected to another bell crank that has a long rod leading up to the steering column

I don't believe I have the rod that goes to the bell crank on the frame rail. I'm sure this will be easy to find LOL :rolleyes:

Mine only shows 3rd and 4th no park or neutral. I don't have the linkage could that be my issue too? Mario if you find some extra parts let me know, seems I'm missing stuff too.

Attachments

• qsm1.dat
    211.4 KB · Views: 57
Mine only shows 3rd and 4th no park or neutral. I don't have the linkage could that be my issue too? Mario if you find some extra parts let me know, seems I'm missing stuff too.
Yes, all the linkage needs to installed and properly adjusted.