POSTED VIDEO>>> FALLS ON ITS FACE ABOUT 2-3K RPM WILL NOT GO OVER 45MPH MYBE TO MUCH BOOST ????

need help???

• need boost adjuster???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

84turbonational

HI HERE IS A VIDEO OF WHAT MY CAR IS DOING KINDA LIKE OVER BOOSTING....I CUT THE CAT OFF THINKING THAT WAS THE PROBLEM..

U R going to have to provide a lot more info..........
U have any tools to data log, check fuel psi, etc, with?
Scanmaster, fuel psi gauge, etc, are all necessary if you want others to assist with the t/s.....

Fuel psi is all good, I do not have a scanmaster.. I'm getting spark on all cylinders. Coils are good... Has live wire setup aftermarket maf...

Mine did that when I first bought it. The throttle position sensor was way out of wack and the turbo actuator was bad. Replaced the actuator and set the TPS correctly with a scanmaster, then wheeeeeeee! I did the whole "spring cleaning" which included the fuel filter. One of those things was the culprit.

Look for leaks also. Vacuum and header. Get a Scanmaster ASAP. What's the boost getting to?

Mine did the same thing when my MAF went out. Check all your couplings after the MAF.Make sure there is no holes or poped off.

Shaun

I chased a problem like this too. It ended up being MAF. I now have spares of parts that weren't needed though... The scanmaster is what told the tale though...