Need some help, car wont go over 2200rpm and 2#boost

OK... I think that I may have fixed the problem. Lonnie Diers sent me another TQ to try (3200rpm, 10"). I go the TQ in tonight and fired up the car. Here are the results. I let the car warm up and had to make some fuel adjustments, WB was reading really Lean. Forgot to mention that I got my Extender Extreme G chip back From Bob Bailey; so that was in the ECM. That is why I had to make some adjustment. After warming up, I put the car in Drive and started to spool it up. Car went to about 3000-3100 rpms and boost was now 4# (1/4 to half throotle). Could I have cranked up the RPMs more and to see the boost? Yes! But it was 9:30 pm here and I didn't want the neighbors to complain. I will give it another try this weekend when everyone is not asleep.

I'm having similar problems with mine and still trying to fix it. Does yours sound like a rev limiter at that rpm? Have you checked your spark plugs after it does it?

No.... Mine revs great and torques really hard.... Like the drivers front tire is trying to lunch into space....

Yes..... Last night

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

Sorry I didn't see you posted that already. Take your time, you're going to love it when its all sorted out.