Post your GN tint pictures

I have 15% all around and although it looks great it's a total PITA when driving even in the day time! It was on the car when I bought it and I don't drive it much so it's staying on but if I was to do it myself I would do the 35%..

ks:cool:

I had my White 79 Turbo Sport Coupe tinted, never had any trouble. I bought my 84 GN new, sold the 79 to my best friend. He had the car about a year and he got a ticket for the tinting, he had to take it off and get the car reinspected with in 10 days ..... something like that. No I never got the 84 GN tinted, it was to tricky to drive at night...

Chuck

5% all the way around
100_07751.jpg

100_07731.jpg

Tint on top and bottom of windshield to preserve interior and dash pad!!
7bc2565d.jpg

Nothing like digging up an old thread:)

Just got tint done 20% all the way around - I should have done this a long time ago! :cool:
IMG00167a.jpg

If you have tint on your GN post up some pictures, preferably daylight, and what percentage tint it is. I'm probably picking up a GN this weekend and that is one of the first things I want to do to it. :cool:

mine is limo tint on the doors and 1/4 windows and the back has two layers of 5% limo tint cant see in it through the back in the daytime even with the side windows down looks evil as hell and at night forget cant see in it at all , no tint on front just factory tint in front :smile:

My pics are in my sig. I have 20%, but I have T-tops, so it appears lighter. Do you have T-Tops?

I did my T-tops a mirrored finish under the recommendation that the FL heat would soak up under dark windows and could crack under stress.

Nick

I have 5% tint on my rear and 1/4 windows, factory tint on front sides, damn Jersey laws!

The laws in OHIO suck!!! I had mine done with 5% first,that was DARK at night its like playing a video game only could see out the windshield.I got a ticket for that and got fined and had to remove it.I put 20% on, had that for a little bit, got stopped by local police got a ticket and had to remove that:mad: Now since theres no tint(I HATE IT) when I'm at a intersection fells like I'm sitting in a FISH BOWL(EVERYONE is LOOKING at me). I envy you guys down south!!

Here is one!

Attachments

• oldFuelPressureRegulator 217.jpg
    oldFuelPressureRegulator 217.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 488
Here is mine. The cops said it was 3%:biggrin: according to their gauge. I Liked the way it looked but it was a real pain to see where I was going at night and I got tiered of the cops pulling me over for tint so I removed it.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 476
  • HPIM0358 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0358 (Small).JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 468
Here is mine. The cops said it was 3%:biggrin: according to their gauge. I Liked the way it looked but it was a real pain to see where I was going at night and I got tiered of the cops pulling me over for tint so I removed it.

the cops pull me over but my car is under classic insurance can't give me a ticket its exempt. he was not happy , too bad c go bust someone else . :smile:

One shot with street wheels and one with the track setup. The tint is limo.

Attachments

• gnblake 047 (Custom).jpg
    gnblake 047 (Custom).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 388
  • gnblake 057 (Custom).jpg
    gnblake 057 (Custom).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 391
Got popped by state police about 6 months ago. Took all my tint off. It was 3%.:redface: Now the car doesnt look the same and its way too hot down here for no tint.:mad:

Getting some new tint tomorrow. Have not decided if I will do 20% all the way around or 20% on the back and 35% on the sides.

I will post pics after the install.

I dont have any good pictures at the moment but. Ive got double layer 5% on the rear windows and single layer 5% on the front windows. Then the front windsheild used to have 30% on it but I took it off as you could NOT see out the front of it.... and I live near the country and Im always driving out there. If you put a meter on the front windows it shows 2% of light. Im actually debating about taking the side windows off and doing 20% on them but I havent made up my mind yet... and the car currently is all apart so it doenst really bother me :)

20% on my GN all the way around.

The Malibu has 5% on the quarter windows and I think 20% on the side glass. The rear window isn't tinted at all.

AerocoupeGN5.jpg

dragstrip2.jpg

5% all around!!! Even thinking of adding another layer on the opera windows and backwindow. Always have the windows down when driving in the city to avoid tickets:p Wanting to find someone to do 50% on the windshield too!
0719081158a.jpg

0719081157.jpg

This is approx. 25%. I may not do the back as the sides make it dark enough IMO

Attachments

• DSCN1768-1.jpg
    DSCN1768-1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN1777[1].jpg
    DSCN1777[1].jpg
    82 KB · Views: 171