Post Pics of your carbed Turbo Regals

Boy, that must be a real oddity in France! :cool:

Yes it is :biggrin:

But my Buick was selled by GM France; some GM's cars was selled in france until mid 80's.

In 90's the only GM's US cars selled in France were the Buick Park Ave, Corvette and somme Cadillac (STS, CTS).
But there is a big community of US cars fan and owner in France :wink:

Now the only we have are this kind of Chevy :

chevrolet-matiz-1.jpg

polonez_1122477767_chevrolet_nubira.jpg

Ex daewoo...not very exciting... and for my own opinion a blasphemy ! :D

oh wow i like that one from house md i watch that show all the time im suprised i didnt catch that!.....

82 Turbo GN

Here is my turbo 82 1/2 GN, it is the one in the facts and figures book number 2:

Attachments

• 103-0302_IMG.jpg
    103-0302_IMG.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,449
I think there is a site or two with the 82 1/2 GN on it..... I'm kicking around finding a new home for this car....still not sure.

Is pretty sweet, I like the 2 tone. Love to afford it, but even if I could I probably wouldnt buy it cause I want another turbo car for a DD and that would end up being it. Hey gn head where u located? I'm in Sioux City. Would you happen to have any extra stuff laying around?

Thanks for the comments, this car will always be special to me, it's one of, if not the first "documented in a book" Turbo 82 Grand National. usetaboost, got plenty of extra stuff....just don't want to sell any of it...LOL. No extra turbo car stuff, at all. Turbo6Smackdown...thank you.

Here are some pictures that many have been waiting to see!

Attachments

• IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 920
  • IMG_0927.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 915
  • IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 890
Here's a pic of my 82 Sport Coupe a couple days after I finished restoring it back in '03. I hadn't gotten around to polishing the paint when this was taken.

I bought this car with a NA 3.8 installed & the correct turbo 3.8 in the trunk in Calgary in '98 for $1300...I used it as a daily driver for 3 years before I went right thru it, a process that consumed a couple years & another 4K...

Full load with the Y44 paint option, ordered as a dealer demo by Parson's Pontiac/Buick out of Cowtown. Wish I had more pics on this laptop, I sold the car shortly after this was taken.

One of the nicest driving cars I've ever owned...still regret selling it!

Attachments

• dave2big.jpg
    dave2big.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,130
I was just told the other day that it was a "Piece of junk".:frown:

I don't see junk, I see potential.:D

Since this picture was taken, the interior has been gutted, the front clip removed, the tail lights, bumpers, and rotted plastic inserts removed. All emblems have been removed along with side molding.

The header panel has been restored and completed with 2 newly restored T-Type headlight bezels, and a restored 1982 grille to match the '82 GN. Even the 3.8 litre turbo hood ornament has been restored. The tail lights have been replaced and restored to T-Type colors. All emblems have been replaced and restored. I'm looking into a fender replacement for the driver's side, and I still need a garage to pull the engine and rebuild. Believe it or not, the car only has 27,000 original miles and I got it for free with no rust or rot. Just alot of siezed suspension parts, and bolts from sitting for so long. (The multiple hornets nests were free too!)

83T-Type.jpg