Post Pics of your carbed Turbo Regals

Okay so this is my 84 Buick Regal Limited. I just had her painted in February and I bought the refinished T-Type rims shortly after. The motor is a 4.1 with the Quadrajet carb. The motor is currently apart and getting a new intake, cam, lifters, blah blah blah. Alot of you have helped me in my thread. Thank you everybody!

S6302099.jpg

S6302102.jpg

S6302104.jpg

S6302264.jpg

What kind of change ? :biggrin:

Click on the second link in my sig to get a better idea. Much better design for us. It WILL increase the abilities of the car and reduce the spool time. I'm using info from another member and showing how to do it. Since I had a bump in the road with the job everything has been put on hold for now but I should have the turbo finished before Christmass and then have on of the older members on here do the testing for me since my car is in pieces.:frown:

Can't wait to see what the results are. You are going to have a back to back test done right?

LOL Jesse, you wish you still had the old 79 now, don't you.:biggrin: I was planning something like that to show the diff between the two of them. The big thing is down pipe. I've got to make it from scratch so I'm planning on external instead of internal to control the boost better.:eek: