Possible next event for CT TB guys????

20 percent chance is not too bad.well there is always next weekend. i guess i will work on my car that night

Connecticut feels like the Amazon this summer:rolleyes: Glad my car is not on the road yet. This rain is simply miserable!

Connecticut feels like the Amazon this summer:rolleyes: Glad my car is not on the road yet. This rain is simply miserable!

Man you ain't kidding Brett!!:mad: I'm sick and freakin tired of this **it. I'm on vacation this week and and it pretty much sucked. Oh well, maybe my Sept vacation will have better weather or maybe I can start building that Ark..........:p

Ken

never mind just looked at the weather this weekend again now it says rain :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: why every weekend its looking like last summer :frown:

Looks like crap from Thursday thru the weekend and into next week so don't know if it is worth planning anything for this weekend. Still a little early though, weather in CT always subject to change.

Friday

I am new to the turbobuick forum and I am from CT. I was reading this thread and wondering if anyone was still going to try the luck with the weather?

They say it is going to clear up later today and rain will be back tomorrow some time. Might be able to get the cars out tonight.....but who knows,kinda last minute for most people.

Haven't pursued this event since the weather looks like crap for Sat nite. Will try again if we ever get a decent stretch of dry weather.

Anyone going to Hooters if the weather holds ? I think they have a cruise every Friday.
Allan G.

Ok, maybe THIS will be the week we can meet up again at Hooters. Saturday nite is much better for me as I have to get up at 3:30 Saturday am to go to work. NO work on Sunday means I can stay out late Sat nite...:D Figured I start this now, so people can make plans now to go. So i'll be the first to say " i'm going "......;)

Ken