Possible next event for CT TB guys????

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
How bout we actually drive our cars en masse somewhere. Just putting this out there. Maybe meet on the Pike at say Wendys or McD's and grab some supper and then head down Rt 15 to the cruise in Wallingford at the indoor go kart track? Hang there for a while and head back to the Pike later on. Just an idea. Hooters is OK but our cars are just sitting around with just us looking at them, why not show them off. The cruise in Wallingford has PLENTY of parking and is right off of RT 15.

mark's auto parts in east granby(mass guys) on monday night's pretty big show just a thought weekend are kind of tied up with the kid's.

hey piece i know you have been looking to sell off and on for a while there is a guy in cars for sale section that has a wanted ad for a limited i tried telling him to get a hold of you!

mark let me know when things are going here in wallingford i bet i live closer to that place than anybody on here! could be there under 3 minutes!

also 2 of my 3 garages are less than 1 1/2 miles up the road on route5 from the show if anybody needs preshow parts! i have tons of used stock stuff!

sorry for the thread highjack

203 213 9126

How bout we actually drive our cars en masse somewhere. Just putting this out there. Maybe meet on the Pike at say Wendys or McD's and grab some supper and then head down Rt 15 to the cruise in Wallingford at the indoor go kart track? Hang there for a while and head back to the Pike later on. Just an idea. Hooters is OK but our cars are just sitting around with just us looking at them, why not show them off. The cruise in Wallingford has PLENTY of parking and is right off of RT 15.

I'd be up for it!:)

Cruise

Hell yes. Lets go to the Kart track. I always wanted to shoehorn myself into one of those karts.:D

Need to find out their schedule for the cruises. Supposed to be every other week but not sure what week they are on!!!

Hell yes. Lets go to the Kart track. I always wanted to shoehorn myself into one of those karts.:D

i heard it was kinda expensive! also heard they were quite fast unlike the go karts that were on the pike and the ones that use to be in north haven!

OK, there is a gokart cruise this weekend JUNE 6th Soooooooo, they have it every other week so the next one after that would be on June 20th. Sound like a good date for everyone???

Meet for quick supper at somewhere on the pike, Hooters ain't quick so somewhere on the southbound side of the pike. McD's is the only place that comes to mind. Would be a nightmare getting a group of cars to turn around on the pike if we meet at a northbound place!

You don't HAVE to race karts when you are there but the lobby of the place is pretty cool to watch from. Hang for a while at the cruise and then head back up to the pike?? Main objective is to actually drive our cars somewhere as a group instead of just hanging in a lot comparing each others mods. :smile:

So we meet Berlin Tpk, drive down to Wallingfordon Rte 15
Then back up to the Berlin Tpk
Now Mark who's going to get the ticket:p

So we meet Berlin Tpk, drive down to Wallingfordon Rte 15
Then back up to the Berlin Tpk
Now Mark who's going to get the ticket:p

Probably won't be the actual Black Buick that did the law breakin..........too many to pick from!:cool:

I'm in! My car is together. Not done, but driveable.:redface: Keep me posted. Thanks, Tom.

i had the only turbo regal there yesterday! probably less than 100 cars plenty of room though. anybody ever go to heavenly donut on route 34 in ansonia/derby it is usually a sunday night hangout place?