Ported Headers

The arrogance of this guy is funny and amazing. Snipersixx, clearly you misadvertised those headers. Had you simply put in your ad: Ported stock headers with ATR SS crossover $300.00 you may have been fine. But you felt the need to put in some claims about the headers that weren't true. You HAVE to lose your shipping costs for that mistake. Now if you were a stand up man, you would have offered to pay return shipping even though it was never asked for. Basically you lied, then expect someone else to lose money because of it. Why should Scott have to pay for YOUR shipping? I don't get it.

Can you explain your position on this? Aside from the childish insults, I'd really like to know your justifcation for your actions.

One last question...... was it worth it?

Snipersixx just remeber Karma's a bitch and you'll get focked in the end one day you POS

Scott4DMny sorry you gotta go through this Bro

Hahah, are you retarded or something? Or are you 3 years old. I checked your profile and you are 41 years old??? 41, and you can't type, can't spell, you act like a baby, and did you try to hurt my feelings by making fun of my car??? HAHAHAHA. And you're the only one to call my wheels ugly, so you think I believe you? Where did you learn your English. "Saw you need for that gn"??? :rolleyes: Oh, and are you a homeowner? I can't imagine you don't care about your credit getting screwed up.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but your car looks like shi t. No worries, it takes a lot to get under my skin. Just bolt up your new headers that you bought from me and stop crying. You know they work fine. I'll sign up for an English class next semester; thanks for pointing it out.

looks like you get buyers remorse a lot

Scott4DMny
FORCE FED MY ENTIRE LIFE! Join Date: May 2001
Trader Rating: (5)

Ditto, I had so many items I received damaged from Fed Ex that I refuse to ship with them anymore. You can tell that they drop their packages right off the truck. I called them, and besides being a bitch to resolve a claim, the lady tells me that "we are hard on our packages" and they need to be packed well. I'm thinking, "you gotta be kidding me"! THATS their excuse??? I usually ship USPS with no issues and UPS if I have a large package with no issues as well. UPS is very good with claims though.

Scott4DMny

Oh and avoid dealing with canadians. No offense to anyone here, but 75% of my transactions with canadians I either get a damaged or misrepresented item. This is over a 7 year span. So unless its racetronix or something, I try not to buy or sell to canada.

Scott4DMny

Very good point, and I am not trying to flame canadians personally (well I guess I am) but it seems much easier for them to misrepresent because a lawsuit or even a trip across the boarder would be more difficult than here in the U.S.. Anyhow, I have been lied to and most of my BAD transactions were with canadians, but not from a "damaged item" standpoint. I've had superpackaged items however shipped fedex and they deem it ok to toss their boxes from the truck to the concrete I guess. You should see some of the stuff that was damaged that you wouldnt believe how well it was packed.

well guys read over all these posts . i am not one to get in the middle of things but being in this buick community felt the need to chime in .

the pissing match is petty , snipersix if you had any self respect and was half a man you would realize you at least made a mistake or missed a few problems with some merchandise you sold as being in perfect condition .

step up and have some self respect , be a man and settle this crap and save some face at least .

if not guys i think this guy should be booted off the site and kept track of so he does not sign back up under a different screen name . i would never do any purchases from this guy after reading all this crap !

well that my input so take it like a man from a man or dont , because **** will catch up with you sooner or later

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but your car looks like shi t. No worries, it takes a lot to get under my skin. Just bolt up your new headers that you bought from me and stop crying. You know they work fine. I'll sign up for an English class next semester; thanks for pointing it out.

Funny, I have had a Ishload of positive comments since I purchased the car. It may take alot to get under YOUR skin, but you're already under mine. I apologize to anyone what I am about to say. But snipersixx, if you are a man and not a coward like you say, why don't you take a little trip up to Chicago, cuz I will break your jaw, you sorry excuse for a 41 year old b*tch.

Oh, and your comments about buyers remorse? Those items were damaged in transit. Yours was sent damaged. Or did the mail man crack that weld. HAHA. I make 100's of transactions per year, you think all of them will be perfect? Every once in a while, I run into some jive a$$ b*tch like you. Most of the time, I don't get ripped off. You have a bunch of people on here who have seen the pics and see the damage, yet you still claim they are ok. You are a blind man. Then again, that makes sense on why you can't type, spell, or make complete sentences. Your life is worthless.

I apologize to anyone on here if I offended them with anything I said, but if I had my way, I'd deal with sniper personally.

Scott4DMny

Ditto, I had so many items I received damaged from Fed Ex that I refuse to ship with them anymore. You can tell that they drop their packages right off the truck. I called them, and besides being a bitch to resolve a claim, the lady tells me that "we are hard on our packages" and they need to be packed well. I'm thinking, "you gotta be kidding me"! THATS their excuse??? I usually ship USPS with no issues and UPS if I have a large package with no issues as well. UPS is very good with claims though.

Scott4DMny

Oh and avoid dealing with canadians. No offense to anyone here, but 75% of my transactions with canadians I either get a damaged or misrepresented item. This is over a 7 year span. So unless its racetronix or something, I try not to buy or sell to canada.

Scott4DMny

Very good point, and I am not trying to flame canadians personally (well I guess I am) but it seems much easier for them to misrepresent because a lawsuit or even a trip across the boarder would be more difficult than here in the U.S.. Anyhow, I have been lied to and most of my BAD transactions were with canadians, but not from a "damaged item" standpoint. I've had superpackaged items however shipped fedex and they deem it ok to toss their boxes from the truck to the concrete I guess. You should see some of the stuff that was damaged that you wouldnt believe how well it was packed.

So are you blaming the shipping company for your cracked weld. HAHAHA

Doesn't hurt my feelings any, the faster we weed out the weasels from this board the better. i feel bad for that one guy who got takin for 4 grand, i mean 300 bucks is tough to eat but man 4k...ouch

for sure didnt need any magnaflux to see crack on that header though

good luck

But snipersixx, if you are a man and not a coward like you say, why don't you take a little trip up to Chicago, cuz I will break your jaw, you sorry excuse for a 41 year old.

Tell you what take come down this way and I'll pick you up at airport then will see.

But snipersixx, if you are a man and not a coward like you say, why don't you take a little trip up to Chicago, cuz I will break your jaw, you sorry excuse for a 41 year old.

Tell you what take come down this way and I'll pick you up at airport then will see.

You pay my plane ticket both ways, and you got yourself a deal. Oh wait, your gonna ask for your ticket back, but wait, I'm going both ways, or are you gonna charge me to ship myself to you??? Your a fool and everyone on here agrees your an @$$ bro, so why not save yourself the grief and go hide in your little southeast corner.

You pay my plane ticket both ways, and you got yourself a deal. Oh wait, your gonna ask for your ticket back, but wait, I'm going both ways, or are you gonna charge me to ship myself to you??? Your a fool and everyone on here agrees your an @$$ bro, so why not save yourself the grief and go hide in your little southeast corner.

Well your the as s come and get me.

Blah blah blah, back and forth, back and forth, talk is cheap and I'm sure everyone agrees. So unless you're willing to come out here, or pay my plane ticket both ways to come out there, I'll let paypal handle this. I am sure people are sick of seeing this post in the for sale section when they are trying to find parts. Moderators, feel free to lock this thread (if you feel it necessary), but please do not delete as I will need it for evidence should I have to submit it to my credit card company.

snipersixx said:
Okay that's what I thought. Did I tell you that I sold all my buick parts and I'm moving on to fords.

Here's the pm I got from snipersixx. That explains alot.

Blah blah blah, back and forth, back and forth, talk is cheap and I'm sure everyone agrees. So unless you're willing to come out here, or pay my plane ticket both ways to come out there, I'll let paypal handle this. I am sure people are sick of seeing this post in the for sale section when they are trying to find parts. Moderators, feel free to lock this thread (if you feel it necessary), but please do not delete as I will need it for evidence should I have to submit it to my credit card company.

Okay Scotty boy. Don't you remember you said I'm a broke as s in a another post so your going to have to pay your down here.

What an asshat...youd think that a mans reputation would be worth atleast 20 dollars... I say good riddance.