Ported Headers

I'm simply making this post, so I can report it, and hopefully get this waste of bandwidth locked.

-Will

I'm simply making this post, so I can report it, and hopefully get this waste of bandwidth locked.

-Will

Its only using bandwith for the two seconds it takes to post.

After that its just a little space on a server somewhere.

If you dont like it, dont read it.

Spoke paypal this past friday. I had two people prior say my refund should be processed shortly. This one was trying to tell me I wasn't. So I explained that the others told me otherwise and she said she would try to get ahold of whoever said that. OK, so what is she going to do, scold them? She said she'd call me back. Been 3 days now. Looks like I'm gonna have to make the call again.:mad: Paypal sucks. We are working on it though.

What was the out come because I have a friend that works at Paypal

What was the out come because I have a friend that works at Paypal

They keep giving me the runaround. I was told by two people that a refund would be processed. Then I spoke with a rep 2 weeks ago who told me that because it is not an ebay item that I wasn't set to get one however the case is still open up to 180 days. I told here that I was TOLD I was getting the refund processed. She proceeded to tell me she is going to try to find out who I talked to. That doesn't put the money in my pocket. They are going to see some cursing next week from me if this doesn't get taken care of.

They keep giving me the runaround. I was told by two people that a refund would be processed. Then I spoke with a rep 2 weeks ago who told me that because it is not an ebay item that I wasn't set to get one however the case is still open up to 180 days. I told here that I was TOLD I was getting the refund processed. She proceeded to tell me she is going to try to find out who I talked to. That doesn't put the money in my pocket. They are going to see some cursing next week from me if this doesn't get taken care of.

suck thing is when you call anyone of the 100s of people that work there could pick it up. Research there policies and let them know before you click to send the money it says that they insure it up to a certain $$$ amount. They do not work for Ebay and nor are they a Ebay company so that shouldn't matter to them where you bought it from.

Paypal

I had same problem with "turbo6jc" over a NEW powermaster that is a POS. Paypal only Garrantees delivery of an item. NOT THE CONDITION. GOOD LUCK. Jack

I had same problem with "turbo6jc" over a NEW powermaster that is a POS. Paypal only Garrantees delivery of an item. NOT THE CONDITION. GOOD LUCK. Jack

This is true. If it was ebay they DO guarantee the condition. Only if it is not ebay. However, in response to the previous poster, I was told by the paypal representative that ebay owns paypal. Just an FYI. However, because I provided shipping confirmation and the fact that it was refused, I was told this was an admission of guilt and that I would see the refund within 180 days. So we shall see.

This is true. If it was ebay they DO guarantee the condition. Only if it is not ebay. However, in response to the previous poster, I was told by the paypal representative that ebay owns paypal. Just an FYI. However, because I provided shipping confirmation and the fact that it was refused, I was told this was an admission of guilt and that I would see the refund within 180 days. So we shall see.

Very nice and I think he thinks if he deletes his account numbers and/or paypal account that he would get away with them taking out the money....WRONG...he checked the box like everyone else that has a Paypal account that they are authroized to remove funds for items to include return items in a dispute. and since it still happen while he had his paypal account active it is not voided.