Ported Headers

snipersixx

Stock Ported headers that have been rewelded on ever tube they are great shape headers have EGT bung already welded on. Also ATR SS crossover everthing fits perfect NO LEAKS. $300.00

Also have these two brackets not sure what to ask for them so PM if interested.

And one last thing regulator vacuum hose. $15.00

2zzjpmw.jpg

14lhjed.jpg

2wmi541.jpg

2przr4j.jpg

2ywsrps.jpg

Headers and Hose

I will take the hose.
I am passing on the headers.
Just wanted to let the next person know.
TTT for headers.
Please send PM on hose.
Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

No cracks and flanges are outta wack, good seller. Not to mention a nice sized dent on the passenger side header. Didn't see that in the post. Buyers beware, this coward is refusing my money back.

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

No cracks and flanges are outta wack, good seller. Not to mention a nice sized dent on the passenger side header. Didn't see that in the post. Buyers beware, this coward is refusing my money back.

Scott, I know this guy and he doesn't sell junk. That weld does not look compromised, and I guarantee you that it wasn't noticed. I helped him take pics, and neither of us noticed that. Looks like a $10 bead would take care of that? I have been around the car multiple times when he ran it, and it never had any exhaust leaks. The donut holes look fine in the pic you posted. Where's the dent? I'm sure you could have settled this if you hadn't resorted to posting negative feedback and became threatening. Sorry to hear of this. Good luck.

That weld does not look compromised...

I'm may not be a professional welder but I've done my share and I have NEVER had a weld look like that. That looks like a crack to me. It may not be a leaker, but it is compromised. FWIW some of the other welds don't look all that great either.

Just so we're clear I'm sure it's fixable. But if the buyer wasn't aware of that and doesn't want to go through the fixing process I would think the money would be refunded. That's what I would do if I were selling something. I might ask for a split on the fees or something and hope the buyer would agree knowing I wasn't trying to pull anything (not saying the seller was) but that would be about it. Of course, I would also expect the buyer to contact me and give me a chance to make right before posting about it just in case it was an honest mistake. Well, I'm getting off my soap box now. Good luck to all. james

Scott, I know this guy and he doesn't sell junk. That weld does not look compromised, and I guarantee you that it wasn't noticed. I helped him take pics, and neither of us noticed that. Looks like a $10 bead would take care of that? I have been around the car multiple times when he ran it, and it never had any exhaust leaks. The donut holes look fine in the pic you posted. Where's the dent? I'm sure you could have settled this if you hadn't resorted to posting negative feedback and became threatening. Sorry to hear of this. Good luck.

So lets get the story straight. What your failing to imply is that this was listed as a good clean set of headers that needed no repairs. If I knew they needed repairs, I wouldn't have bought them.

Now, onto the communication part. I contacted the seller and told him that I was dissappointed and asked him what he intended to do about it. He said the headers were fine and asked for pics. I sent him pics. He proceeded to tell me that if I want a refund that he wants his shipping back and paypal fees. First off, when you offer a refund, the paypal fees are already refunded back, so nothing is lost. I mentioned this to him. Also, since it was not MY mistake, I should not have to refund him HIS shipping since it costs me money to ship them back.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and offered to buy his double pumper setup by sending him the headers back plus a money order. He got disrespectful with me basically asking me to refund his shipping and paypal fees with the header return. (which turns out to be over 500 bucks!) The minute he got disrespectful, guess what, NO deal. So I told him to send me the refund when he receives the headers. The headers went out in the mail today. I would hope that he does the smart thing and sends me the refund when he receives the headers.

In short, the dent was not mentioned, (he knew about the dent before he sent it) and the crack was not mentioned. Even if the flanges were perfect, I would not want these headers. So you tell me, was this item misrepresented or what? Your damn right they were.
Only a coward would take the money and run. I didnt want to resort to this but he has stated that he will do nothing about it in my PM's.

By the way snipersixx, for your claims that I keep changing my mind and that its buyer remorse??? I think not as I am purchasing ANOTHER set of stock headers that are NOT cracked from another board member on here, so try again.

snipersixx's last post to me: "Headers will not be signed for."

A confirmed coward and future scammer. He has no defense, otherwise he would have come on here and defended himself.

Update: Headers have been refused by Keith Riley. Oh well, here we go. Sad part is, when paypal gets me my refund, he will be out the money AND the headers. :D

snipersixx-

Why wouldnt you do the right thing and refund his money?

I went back thru all your posts here on tb.com, and all but 10 posts are in the parts for sale section. :eek:

Scott- Hope you get your money back.

BW

He had his refund from the first pm he sent me. But he didn't want to pay the paypal fee's and my shipping costs to him. And from what he told me paypal fee's would not be charged to me. So all he would have had to pay was my shipping cost but didn't like that, so here we are. Oh and he came up with the ideal of buying my fuel pump and paying the difference; so we made the deal then, he changed his mind. He then, said I was rude.

And so what if I post only in ''parts for sale'' section. Before, this guy never had a problem with anyone and I've sold almost everything from my car here... so it must not be all that bad.