Ported Headers

He had his refund from the first pm he sent me.

So he already has his refund? :confused: Im not getting into the battle about shipping charges....

My comment about all your posts in the parts for sale section here at tb.com, looks like you have sold alot of parts here is all.

BW

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up snipersixx. By now I would have thought you would still be hiding in the farmost southeastern corner of the US and heading for the caribbean on a fishing boat, but anyways. Don't try to change the story.

I asked you for a refund. I guess this was an inconvenience to you because you wanted your paypal fees and shipping back. Guess what, paypal fees are reversed when a refund is processed so no money there is lost. You LOSE your shipping the minute you decided to ship a damaged product to me anyways. Its a loss that you have to deal with. I LOSE even more money by having to ship them back. It happens every day my friend, on turbobuick.com, on ebay.com, its just how business works. Sometimes transactions don't work. How is it that I am out the money yet this is all YOUR fault? Tell you what, I'll pay your shipping back and then you pay my shipping to get them back to you. HEY look at that, now where EVEN!:rolleyes:

I am the customer and I will say who gets to be rude or not because I was the one that got screwed. In case you don't understand (which you obviously don't), You=300 dollars Me=Damaged Headers. Math is right there for you. Don't act like your the victim because your not. You need to open your eyes and check your items before you ship them. Now you just screwed yourself some more because I spent the money to ship them to you priority along with insurance, and you just refused them. Now you just made yourself look like an even bigger @$$.

On a side note, I am not too worried. I spoke with a paypal representative last night and gave them the shipping confirmation on the item. Because this is a non-ebay item, they had to give it special attention. Chances are you are gonna lose the money and the headers because I will be damned if I am paying the money again to ship them back to you. Paypal rep said this can take 180 days. I suggest you keep your entire paypal account empty until then, although I am sure thats what you're doing right now.

In conclusion, don't try to act like you were the nice guy because you weren't. You're not going to fool anyone on here into believing that you were "willing" to take care of this issue because you weren't unless you yourself got some money out of it. You're a broke @$$ cheapskate. All is well.

Scott

He had his refund from the first pm he sent me. But he didn't want to pay the paypal fee's and my shipping costs to him. And from what he told me paypal fee's would not be charged to me. So all he would have had to pay was my shipping cost but didn't like that, so here we are. Oh and he came up with the ideal of buying my fuel pump and paying the difference; so we made the deal then, he changed his mind. He then, said I was rude.

Thats all a complete lie.

As far as the fuel pump, you're just mad because you couldn't make a sale.

I have to agree with Scott4DMny on this subject. 300.00 for a used set of stock headers and a new xover is a little on the high side.

Obviously the header was not welded correctly, the weld should never tear apart like that. The weld is supposed to be harder than the metal you are welding up.

I would want a complete refund myself if i recieved those headers with the crack and the flat bulb end on the header.

Just my opinion, guess Scott4DMny will let paypal take care of the rest.

BW

Headers?

I may be way off base or out of line but, if you think so I apologize ahead of time. I've seen and heard that the stainless headers on e-bay for on average of $169 to $199 plus shipping at $40, are a great deal although some need slight modification, they're still STAINLESS headers for less than $250. Why would someone pay $300 for repaired stock ones? And if you must have stock headers, I have a set I'm taking off my car this week, I will trade them for a set of the STAINLESS e-bay headers even-up. If you're interested in trading, let me know before hand and we can work something out, it would be senseless for you to by them, have them shipped to yourself and then have to ship them to me, let me know if interested and answer to why you prefer the stock headers. Am I missing something? Let me know. Thanks, John Lynn:smile: :confused:

I may be way off base or out of line but, if you think so I apologize ahead of time. I've seen and heard that the stainless headers on e-bay for on average of $169 to $199 plus shipping at $40, are a great deal although some need slight modification, they're still STAINLESS headers for less than $250. Why would someone pay $300 for repaired stock ones? And if you must have stock headers, I have a set I'm taking off my car this week, I will trade them for a set of the STAINLESS e-bay headers even-up. If you're interested in trading, let me know before hand and we can work something out, it would be senseless for you to by them, have them shipped to yourself and then have to ship them to me, let me know if interested and answer to why you prefer the stock headers. Am I missing something? Let me know. Thanks, John Lynn:smile: :confused:

In my opinion there is no gain running any other 3 bolt headers than stocker unless you are wanting them to not crack. The cheapie ebay headers arent worth dick if you have to spend more than a couple hours re-working them. Ported and lined up stockers have gone 140mph! Id rather weld my stockers every couple years than have to play with a set of sloppily fabbed headers.

The question is not whether or not this was a good deal or what they were worth, its that they were claimed to be damage free. These headers were supposedly rewelded at every port, not to mention ported, and had a provision for an egt. With all that work done, including the ATR crossover, it would be a fine deal.

With that being said, the weld has a crack on the drivers side, there was a significant dent on the passenger side manifold, and the flanges were misshaped. I could place the header on the crosspipe and see a gap.

It's about an item being misrepresented, and a coward running away with the money. However, I did get my confirmation by paypal yesterday that they did receive the tracking confirmation and are now attempting to collect the money. Will let you guys know the outcome.

everthing fits perfect NO LEAKS.

Enough said ??

It pisses me off worse than anything when you buy something that is PERFECT, EXCELLENT, NO DAMAGE, MINT ect.ect. and then when it's NOT!!!!you the victum gets to pay the shipping back on someones SH-T. Iv'e spent 100's of dollars sending JUNK back to guys. Makes a guy gun shy to even buy anything.

And I thought Scott was being a nice guy for not demanding HIS shipping costs to return a misrepresented item?!?!?!?! :eek:

I have done business with scott and he is a stand up guy, very straight foward and very honest. I bought an alky kit from him and everything was as advertised. Very pleasant transaction.

That being said, if scott does not get his refund here, im afraid snipersixx's business on turbobuick is over. From what im reading, the seller described the headers as in mint condition structurally (minus the slight surface rust), rewelded every tube, and ports cleaned up and port matched. There was never any mention of a cracked weld, never any mention of a dented passenger side manifold... There is no reason why the money shouldnt be refunded....300$ for stock headers, i would expect perfection!!!!!!!!!

Snipersixx, you can sit there and be a child about it, but rest assured, your business here will be FINISHED if this isnt disputing properly.

The headers were sent back to him and refused and therefore returned to me with some scotch taped handwritten label on the box. I spoke with a paypal representative two days ago and explained the situation. Even though the item was refused, my delivery confirmation protects me and they said this happens alot with people refusing returned product to avoid having to issue a refund. Anyhow, they said I should have my refund in about 30 days and that they will go after his bank account and then collections. Sad part is, it looks like I will get my money and I am keeping the headers unless snipersixx wants to personally come and get them. I shipped them once already and I'm not doing it again. In fact for my troubles, I am going to keep the money and sell the headers. Some people will have to learn. Not to mention, I don't advise this guy setting foot on my property because there will definitely be a problem. Not that I'd expect this coward to do that anyways. It's a shame how people grow balls behind a keyboard and a paypal account.

It's not the $20 in shipping lost:

it's the time you spent finding headers,
time you spent trying to get them returned,
time you spent trying to find a second set,
time you wasted getting things ready to put them on; only to find out you have to leave the car and wait for something else,
time messing with PayPal,
time you waste letting someone screw you.

That's worth a lot more than $20.

Maybe things have gone to excess; but he may have done you a favor.

It's not the $20 in shipping lost:

it's the time you spent finding headers,
time you spent trying to get them returned,
time you spent trying to find a second set,
time you wasted getting things ready to put them on; only to find out you have to leave the car and wait for something else,
time messing with PayPal,
time you waste letting someone screw you.

That's worth a lot more than $20.

Maybe things have gone to excess; but he may have done you a favor.

Im sure he's using another screename now. And I am sure he tried to delete his paypal username. You can rest assure he is probably hiding. As long as I get my money back, I could care less what he does or where he goes.:biggrin: