Ported Headers

Where does this stand? Did he offer a refund minue the shipping? I know something that could be added here that might make a difference. I have questioned this seller before...

Where does this stand? Did he offer a refund minue the shipping? I know something that could be added here that might make a difference. I have questioned this seller before...

No refund has been sent to me. I am relying on paypal to take care of this and have been assured that I should see a full refund.

Paypal says claim is closed. And your box never left the mail mans truck he showed it to me and I sent it back your way.

Paypal says claim is closed. And your box never left the mail mans truck he showed it to me and I sent it back your way.

So you have deliberately pulled the money out of your account so paypal cannot fulfill the claim?

You wouldnt accept the headers back and refund the money because you guys couldnt agree on shipping charges?

BW

That means nothing. It was closed 5 seconds after I filed it because it was a non-ebay item. I called paypal regarding this and explained the situation. Even though it says closed, I provided them the return delivery confirmation and was told I should have my refund in 30 days. I have been keeping tabs by phone with them. So although you think its closed because it says that on your paypal account, think again. Don't be surprised when you lose 300.00. And your not getting the headers back.

That means nothing. It was closed 5 seconds after I filed it because it was a non-ebay item. I called paypal regarding this and explained the situation. Even though it says closed, I provided them the return delivery confirmation and was told I should have my refund in 30 days. I have been keeping tabs by phone with them. So although you think its closed because it says that on your paypal account, think again. Don't be surprised when you lose 300.00. And your not getting the headers back.

Okay Scotty I'll be here waiting.

If you sold someone something that has a crack in it, when you specifically said it didnt. You are 100% responsible you P.O.S.

He shouldnt have to get paypal on it. You should be a man and do whats right. Just remember jag bag, what goes around comes around in this world.

I cant stand people like you, you will get yours one day a hole...

and when you do, remember its because you pulled this sh!t.

Have a nice day...

brandnewwoohoo.jpg

If you sold someone something that has a crack in it, when you specifically said it didnt. You are 100% responsible you P.O.S.

He shouldnt have to get paypal on it. You should be a man and do whats right. Just remember jag bag, what goes around comes around in this world.

I cant stand people like you, you will get yours one day a hole...

and when you do, remember its because you pulled this sh!t.

Have a nice day...

That's all you got. What ever you have a suc k as s day.:eek:

I give you props snipersixx, you got balls loggin back on here. Although you're a coward when it comes to rippin people off. Take a walk. You'll be crying soon child.

If Paypal does not come through in 30 days you can file a claim with your credit card company. They will need some info emailed to them regarding the problem also a good idea to link this thread for proof. They will contact PAYPAL directly and WILL get your money back, also this poor guys credit will take a dive :eek: . I went through this with MARVINS GN and received the whole amount of $400 back this way. CC companies are not to be ****ed with.

I give you props snipersixx, you got balls loggin back on here. Although you're a coward when it comes to rippin people off. Take a walk. You'll be crying soon child.

Didn't rip no one off. Your just pissed I told you, you had to pay shipping charges to bad. You shoud have took my first offer, to late now. By the way those wheels your selling are ugly. Saw you need for that gn is a chrome steering wheel and it'll look like a car you'd see in Tijuana. :eek:

LOL, Wished i had signed in earlier tonight and caught the thread.

sNatchrsixx i had no idea you looked so good in pink LOL

Damn you guys can be funny at times:D

Snipersixx why not just treat this guy right and accept the shipping charges both ways, aside the paypal issue, you sold some parts that you admit you didnt realize had the crack when shipped out.

Take the headers back and refund the money, then he can move on and no more funny pictures.

BW ;)

Didn't rip no one off. Your just pissed I told you, you had to pay shipping charges to bad. You shoud have took my first offer, to late now. By the way those wheels your selling are ugly. Saw you need for that gn is a chrome steering wheel and it'll look like a car you'd see in Tijuana. :eek:

Still not sure why Scott would have to pay shipping back to you. Even if it was an honest mistake the headers were still not as advertised :confused: Taking the headers back and eating the shipping charge is the morally correct, logical way to treat someone and do business.

Hahah, are you retarded or something? Or are you 3 years old. I checked your profile and you are 41 years old??? 41, and you can't type, can't spell, you act like a baby, and did you try to hurt my feelings by making fun of my car??? HAHAHAHA. And you're the only one to call my wheels ugly, so you think I believe you? Where did you learn your English. "Saw you need for that gn"??? :rolleyes: Oh, and are you a homeowner? I can't imagine you don't care about your credit getting screwed up.

If Paypal does not come through in 30 days you can file a claim with your credit card company. They will need some info emailed to them regarding the problem also a good idea to link this thread for proof. They will contact PAYPAL directly and WILL get your money back, also this poor guys credit will take a dive :eek: . I went through this with MARVINS GN and received the whole amount of $400 back this way. CC companies are not to be ****ed with.

If paypal does not refund me, this is where I will go next. Thanks for the info.

THIS SHIP really sucks I got caught the same way by a local guy
I called the guy back less then 24 hours later and I offered to drive to his house and drop “it” of and he says no refund because he needed the money for his bills so screw me.
but lucky for me I let it go (I don't need jail time) but later at a car show I walked right up to him accidentally bumped into him wile he was walking with his wife (I guess) and a friend, I apologized for bumping in to him looked him right in his eyes and he had no clue of who I was. that right their that confirmed to me what I believe and that’s that these people run so many scams that they don't even remember who they scam. And that I don’t have to worry about him getting his. The next guy he screws might just do me the favor.
Anyway wish you luck with this