Player Assaults Fan

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Well Cutty, I guess the little a$$wipe should be allowed to go thru life without learning to keep his mouth under control. The education he will get from this if he has to be responsible for what he did will far outweigh anything he will gain in college. No, the player should of not hit him, but the major infraction is the little geek should not have been in his face provoking the player either. So you tell me, does the jerk deserve anything other than the valuable lesson he should learn from that day? I don't think so. Are we going to keep going around saying poor fan? If they can't act reasonably on the field, then they need to stay off it. Regardless of traditions, fans need to maintain a tradition of being reasonable. You stormed the field to congradulate your team, not screw with the opposition. I am a non violent person, but if I had been in that players shoes, I would have clocked the dork also. His team won that day, he didn't. He went down like a $2 hooker. Just like he should of, and will continue to because he is stupid beyond believe. Mark
Very well stated :) Thank you.

well some fans just don't no the difference between a rival and an enemy. It was a lose lose situation for the nebraska player. He showed what a "tough" guy he really was. He is suited up in protective gear hits someone and just walks away. COWARD!!!! Sure the fan was just a dumb ass that was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but i hope he sues the hell out of nebraska and that player. But if they decided to file charges agaisnt the player, that student should also be charged with tresspassing, that will teach him the real lesson, not getting blind side cold cocked.

The fan was just checking his horoscope by stargazing :)

I'm a Husker fan with roots in Nebraska.

The coolest guy in this whole episode is the Chief of Police....level headed and unbiased by the football rivalry. The player will get what he earned (thanks to the laws of political correctness) and the fan will check the stars BEFORE he rushes another player on the field :)

Missouri won the game. Awesome performance on their part. There is no more exciting football than emotional college upsets....A pleasure to watch, even this one :eek:

Here's hoping the Huskers will find some offence, that will score points instead of court dates, before next week (LOL) ;)

Go Big Red !!!!