Pizza cruise in April???

Wellllllllllll............

We're waiting.........................

You guys should cruise up to Famoso my self and acouple other GNs will be running the track

id love to come and meet some of the local guys if thats ok? id need a time/date and place? also ill be in bakersfield this weekend for some family stuff

So, April 24th is the date.

It will be hard for me to do this and Bates.............

Bates will be my primary choice, but don't count me out just yet!

dank GN said:
You guys should cruise up to Famoso my self and acouple other GNs will be running the track

Would U welcome any slow GN's (mid-high 12's)? It's fairly rare & I love to see other GN's @ B'field. Gotta pass smog first then hopefully make it down to Famoso.
(Sorry Rafael for interjecting u'r thread).

Well...I have had the 24th marked and ready...

what time and where we meeting?...or did I miss that?

Can't wait, Thanks again Rafael!

I'm in it's been awhile since I have had the GN on the road for one of these events . There are acouple new guys by me that might be interested as well .

I'll be there in my 87 choo choo with my son. Also bringing along 2 other GN's as long as we get them up and running in time.

Nobody. If anybody breaks down, we'll just call AAA and have them delivered to your shop, it's not like there's any work going on down there anyways:p:D
Don't forget to bring some spare head gaskets for Ralph and a back up transmission for mean chicken