Pizza cruise in April???

rafael vasquez

Hello Buicksters
Just wondering if u guys are up for a pizza cruise in April??
Who's in and what day works for you Saturday or Sunday?

Normally we meet in long beach and cruise out to Santa Ana Costa Mesa area!

Please post and let me know your thoughts, we can change the meeting place if u guys like?

Mike B
Gary
Beto
Lou
Jessie and crew
Reggie's
LA crew
Jeff
Pete
Louis
Let's do this

I'm in...either day is fine, just need a heads up. And this time I will block more time to hang out...

corrected***April 9th will not work for me...going to the Drag strip out in Bakersfield.

Last edited:
When is the next swap meet i need some bumper fillers

There will be bumper fillers at the big, Bates Nut Farm car show, the first Sunday in June.
Or, at the Spoolfool open house / TB swap meet and BBQ every October.
Or, just give me a call.;)

Ralph, Sorry for spamming your thread. If Jerry buys my fillers, I'll take you skydiving again.:D
Do we want to end up at your new Round Table Pizza on Bristol St? There seemed to be plenty of parking there.

Mike B.

I'm in. Won't have my GN by then but will drive my elco out. Post a date because if it's Saturday I'll need to request a day off or start feeling sick...:D

I wanna be there!

Pick a date so I can request the time off. The 16th and 1st of the month are always a deal killer for me.

Hello Buicksters
Just wondering if u guys are up for a pizza cruise in April??
Who's in and what day works for you Saturday or Sunday?

Normally we meet in long beach and cruise out to Santa Ana Costa Mesa area!

Please post and let me know your thoughts, we can change the meeting place if u guys like?

Mike B
Gary
Beto
Lou
Jessie and crew
Reggie's
LA crew
Jeff
Pete
Louis
Let's do this

What about me? Can I come by ?

Ask Lou, Round Table is my FAVORITE chain for pizza and when I go see him, I make a reservation at the Courtyard a couple of miles from his shop. It shares a parking lot with a Round Table.

The only one in AZ is in Tucson. 100 miles from home. If I go to Tucson, for ANY reason, (mostly to run my car) I make it a point to pick up a pie to go and enjoy the hell out of it when I get home to Phoenix.

Not saying RT is the very best, but IMO, it's the best chain store Pizza out there! Period.

Ralph! NO Saturday's for me if you want me to show up with my crew it has to be Sunday.... Saturday's are my busy days at the shop

I'll work out a Sunday if need be, as long as it isn't a 2nd or 16TH, those are the real killer days for me.