pittsburgh members!!!!

Didn't know u had a kid congrats....u will love it miss my gtp little mods n was quick for a daily

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks. I'm not going anything major on it. 180 therm, 104 plugs, air intake, headers, exhaust, 3.4 pulley,PCM. Should get me 320hp. Then hopefully back on the t-type which I have the parts for. Just need to put them on.

Thanks. I'm not going anything major on it. 180 therm, 104 plugs, air intake, headers, exhaust, 3.4 pulley,PCM. Should get me 320hp. Then hopefully back on the t-type which I have the parts for. Just need to put them on.
Do you guys still get together in Pgh area

Don't do exhaust just downpipe with u bend delete I wouldnt do headers unless u plan on a 3.25 pulley in future

Don't do exhaust just downpipe with u bend delete I wouldnt do headers unless u plan on a 3.25 pulley in future

I'm just gonna get the sd headers with the DP. Exhaust mainly for a better sound.

I should have mine back together (enough for inspection) by the end of the week. Sure would be great to get our cars out sometime soon.

I plan on hitting the Norwin car show next Saturday... Anyone else interested?

I'll be there if the weather is as good as last year. 500 cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may go this Saturday also....but I won't know until just before hand...

I should have mine back together (enough for inspection) by the end of the week. Sure would be great to get our cars out sometime soon.

I plan on hitting the Norwin car show next Saturday... Anyone else interested?

YES

its on the car and i could tighten down the clamps-
just want to be sure the muffs are turned correctly and the tailpipes and center section are adjusted to exact spec before i thrash 'em.
bill did an actual gnx and it looked exactly - that what i need
there is less clearance on the stainless system than my older steel system.

I'll be out near you tonight if you want to ram those clamps down.....

If you are headed to the Irwin car show in the morning let me know if you want to meet up at the new Dunkin Doughnuts and we can all drive over together...

Dave