pittsburgh members!!!!

MAN GREG,SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY, LOVE THE PICTURES,CANUT WORKING ON HIS GN(IT LOOKS LIKE HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOIN) I THING THAT WAS YOUR REFLECTION IN THE CANUT FENDER..WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGATHER FOR A COOK OUT AT CANUT'S,HE CAN BUY THE FILETS AND I WILL DO THE COOKIN...I PROMISE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE AS MUCH SMOKE(AS ROLLED OFF OF YOUR TIRES).... THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS!!!!

011912-01.jpg

that was the rx7 that I was supposed to finish over the winter... guy didn't have the money so no work went down. That thing is in rough shape... and is in no way a gnx motor lol. Whole car is almost rusted out. Car is worth about 500 bucks maybe and needs at least 4 months of work to finish. Car and motor were pulled from a junk yard about 10 maybe 12 years ago and has sat.

I have been around a while but just getting back into the game. I have two gn's. One is an 87 that got tore down to the frame and has been a long project that I dont know if I will ever finish and the other is a 86 with 24k miles that is in decent shape. I'm in Cranberry.

Hey any of you Pittsburgh area guys coming out to the GM Nationals this weekend in Carlisle? It's going to be an event celebrating the turbo Buick's this year! So bring em out and let's show em what the state of Pennsylvania can do! All turbo Buick owners are welcome to come park and hang out around the MAGNA tent. We will have a 20x20 tent to chill out under so make sure you come hang out with us!

Also for you guys that have missed out for the registration and still want to come on Saturday you STILL CAN!!!

The area for the Turbo Buicks is all specifically for that car. Our tent is right in the middle of that show field, so if guys want to show up late, you will still be relatively close to the club tent area. Everyone is welcome to come on Saturday. The admission will still be $40 for the show field (they are unable to do separate stickers and registration, so there will be a blanket cost of $40 for everything.) You guys can pretty much roll in any time between 7 am and about 2 on Saturday. The burnouts and stuff start at 4, so if you want some time to walk around, I would say make 2:00 the latest. If you come in Gate 3, that is the registration gate and also the main hub of the grounds.

So just get up bright and early and come on out! Can't wait for the burnout contest at 4. They must do that to keep the skeeters down at night!
smile.gif
It's gonna be a blast! Bring something along for the MAGNA BBQ and chill out under the MAGNA tent! We are going to take this event over!
smile.gif

http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/gm-nationals/

I'm a trader been playing with my 96 Impala ss....Buick just sits

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hi there, i am looking for a nice grand national, any thing for sale? let me know! 412 771 2471 ed

I'm a trader been playing with my 96 Impala ss....Buick just sits

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's funny you say that. Since I had my kid I bought an 04 gs and now have been tinkering with that while the 84 goes untouched. Atleast I'm driving a regal now.