Pinks In Mich -- Results

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I'm going to post this for our boys there in michigan. please post the results as they pop up guy's.. GOOD LUCK!!! HOOK EM GOOD AND HOLD EM STRAIGHT!!! KNOCK EM DOWN!! :biggrin:

Scot W. Pinks All out Bristol bound myself.....:biggrin:

Any word?

Any word on how things are going? We don't need details, i know you can't tell about the race before it airs but we can post how there doing and if the turbo buicks are okay....

I spoke to Ken this afternoon.

It seems he was starting to get a handle on the MSD.
Ken went 9.1 - 9.2 @ 155/159MPH.
This is still at 14psi and on the drag radials.
He ended up fouling his plugs and could not find a good replacement.
After one short pass with the wrong plugs, he called it a day rather than
hurting the motor.

Dave Bamford had what the think was a turbo failure which caused oil to catch fire on the exhuast.
The car has some minor damage, not a big deal.

I spoke to Ken this afternoon.

It seems he was starting to get a handle on the MSD.
Ken went 9.1 - 9.2 @ 155/159MPH.
This is still at 14psi and on the drag radials.
He ended up fouling his plugs and could not find a good replacement.
After one short pass with the wrong plugs, he called it a day rather than
hurting the motor.

Dave Bamford had what the think was a turbo failure which caused oil to catch fire on the exhuast.
Well guys i had a blast even though i didnt make the field .i got a handle on the the new msd 7531 box and big thanks goes out to Jason Rueckert from VP Racing Fuels and Dan millen from livernois motorsports help me out a lot. The event was huge.............

Well guys i had a blast even though i didnt make the field .i got a handle on the the new msd 7531 box and big thanks goes out to Jason Rueckert from VP Racing Fuels and Dan millen from livernois motorsports help me out a lot. The event was huge.............

I need pics and video.
I am glad the family had a good time.

The trans puked out some fluid on the header. Will be back in no time, just needs a good cleaning. Dave did the right thing and hit the fire bottles which made a mess.

Mike

The twin turbo car Dave races. Ken, I never found you 4 different people tols me oyu were in 4 different places, it was crazy there, 40,000 people showed up in the end. we will meet up soon I really wanted to see your ride
Mike