Picture of your average turbo buick owner.

BLACK6PACK

1 sec reaction King
I don't think any explanation is necesarry. A picture says a thousand words. I thought this pic was a good representation of your average TB owner. :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN1422.jpg
    DSCN1422.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 717
What-cha tryin to say?

I don't think any explanation is necesarry. A picture says a thousand words. I thought this pic was a good representation of your average TB owner. :biggrin:

Hey......... I'll have you know it's been at least a couple weeks since I've been in there. :biggrin:

Bikini Bottom

Rumor has it that that is the entrance to bikini bottom and there you will find Sponge Bob and Patrick :eek:

If you are talking about tb owners watching thier car get worked on then your right!!!!:eek: :D I get my azz sun burned to much on that one to own one.:D

Yeah...only ONE guy works...and the two others are watching!...:biggrin:

Claude. :biggrin:

Yeah...only ONE guy works...and the two others are watching!...:biggrin:

Claude. :biggrin:

Like I said. A picture says a thousand words. Only one guy actually working on the car. Or, the simple fact that they're under the hood of a TB. Or, the fact that it's the mechanic/buddy doing all the work, while the owner watches and the owner's brother takes pictures. Or, the fact that it's in the driveway instead of a high dollar shop. And on and on. :biggrin: The crack is just a universal thing. ;)