**PICS** PTE 71 Billet HPS DBB T4 Turbo

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
I upgraded from a Billet DBB 6765 to the 71 HPS T4. Exhaust housing is quite a bit larger. Here are a few shots of it.

Attachments

• 71 BILLET HPS DBB 004.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 004.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 755
  • 71 BILLET HPS DBB 005.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 005.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 750
  • 71 BILLET HPS DBB 007.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 007.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 744
  • 71 BILLET HPS DBB 003.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 003.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 745
  • 71 BILLET HPS DBB 001.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 001.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 756
Few more.

Attachments

• 71 BILLET HPS DBB 011.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 011.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 732
  • 71 BILLET HPS DBB 002.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 002.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 742
  • 71 BILLET HPS DBB 012.jpg
    71 BILLET HPS DBB 012.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 734
Very nice! Any idea on what stall converter you will be using for it?? That should make more than enough HP for any 109!:eek::cool:

About 3300 I believe. Don't quote me tho.....:) I guess we will find out soon enough once the weather breaks and the streets warm up. Probably sometime in June with my luck around here....:rolleyes:

Very nice! Any idea on what stall converter you will be using for it?? That should make more than enough HP for any 109!:eek::cool:
The new convertor was spec'd and ordered from Dusty.
Bretts other one is going in Fachie Motions car this weekend
along with a fresh trans I am building tomorrow,His new motor is already
installed waiting on the trans.

About 3300 I believe. Don't quote me tho.....:) I guess we will find out soon enough once the weather breaks and the streets warm up. Probably sometime in June with my luck around here....:rolleyes:

Too bad you're not down here the weather is perfect around this time of year and this is when our racing season really begins.:cool: By June it gets really hot though, so most tend to wait for the cooler weather to come back around.

Too bad you're not down here the weather is perfect around this time of year and this is when our racing season really begins.:cool: By June it gets really hot though, so most tend to wait for the cooler weather to come back around.
Oh the weather here is great:rolleyes: Just take a look.....:mad: I think up here we appreciate the few months:rolleyes: we have of nice weather and it rearely ever gets too hot for more then a few weeks maybe in July.

Attachments

• snow 001.jpg
    snow 001.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 652
Any advantage going to a .96A/R? Should still spool nicely with the Ball bearing cartridge?

Datar

I might opt for the .96 if this one spools up fast enough. Gonna have to see first. More concerned about mid to top end speed then anything so that might actually be a better choice.

What change to the v-band is going to be made. Did you have any downpipe pics, who's are you using? Oh and your window is down! Hope you ride solo. LOL

Holy mother of blessed accelleration.got to get two of those. Surely one cannot be enuff!