pics at abandoned garage

oc192

I was feeling a little bored yesterday so I washed the car and drove her up to this abandoned garage for some pics. I really couldn't find an angle I liked much so here is what I came away with.

For the photogs in the bunch, these were taken with my Oly e620 and kit lens. Shot in RAW and converted to a TIFF in Light Room where I also added a vignette. Resized and sharpened in CS3...

P7101517.jpg

P7101516.jpg

P7101510.jpg

P7101513.jpg

P7101512.jpg

P7101500.jpg

P7101498.jpg

In your first 5 pictures the front wheels are pointed in the wrong direction... car photography 101. But, the car looks great.

Thanks guys....

Mr. T, thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind for the next time.

In your first 5 pictures the front wheels are pointed in the wrong direction... car photography 101. But, the car looks great.

like this...
2011-04-19_16-44-14_496.jpg

this was taken with my cell phone.:rolleyes:

nice pics though. car looks super clean. What size tires are on the back?

Looks nice, I also liked the ones you did a few months ago highlighting your AZ terrain while those of us in snow country hadn't turned a wheel for a few months. Well done!!

Wow....the paint looks wet.

Thanks for the new screen saver. Did you do the one with the car on that old road in AZ after a thunderstorm? If you did, that's my current screen saver. Gets a lot of compliments from the Ferrari clients.

This one will blow their minds.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Yeah I snapped a few pic a while back with the distant rain coming in. It's monsoon season here now, hope to come across the right conditions and capture something cool.