Pick my turbo

boostmeup

Hey guys need some help here... I'm currently running a forged bottom end non stroked 109 with fully ported stock heads,mild ( speed pro 204/214) cam, old school Garrett 60-1 turbo with 3" terry Houston down pipe, esp front mount and 3 inch exhaust.. 3200 converter.. car off foot brake and drag radials hits mid elevens @ 115-116 consistently.... my question is I would Like to keep my current combo intact except for turbo... which modern turbo would you recommend that would work with my combo... goal is high tens if possible without aftermarket heads and larger converter....t - top car that's never been weighed

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You should be able to run well into the tens with a 60-1. I went 10.61@127 a couple years back and the heads only had bowl work with no porting and the compression ratio was less than stock. A turbo isn't going to be a game changer.

Jeez!! That's insane brother!! Guess I need to up some boost.... do you tune cars anymore bison?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Yes. I dyno cars about every two weeks in CT.

Where in CT? ...do you have a chassis dyno?
Various locations. Usually around central CT. Should have unlimited dyno access in the near future.