Personalized License Plates

Plates

My plate right now is PSYCHO 6. I alomst puschased a lsc and that plate wouldve read LS CYA. On my brothers old 72 impala was NICE 72. and on his 70 it was someting like this 70chevle...

I should be receiving mine in the next couple of weeks:

V6 BEAST

I also had a custom license plate frame made.
top: BUICK
bottom: TURBO MONSTROSITY

Just got these a few days ago.....

Attachments

• Cutlass new engine 022 small.JPG
    Cutlass new engine 022 small.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 509
When I lived in NC I had FRCEFED6.
People in the military didnt get it because the 6 part of it has a different meaning.:confused: It is the call sign for the company commander of an infantry unit.
Ie. alpha 6(alpha company commander) I got tired of explaining it back then.:rolleyes: I might put it back on here in Louisiana. jeremy

I had 6PACK2GO and ULOSE2A6 on my Buicks. A girl I went to highschool with had IXLR8NXS on her Mustang and this other guy I know has U8MYDUST.

I just ordered new plates for my car.. A Share The Road cycling plate, personalzed with 400W on it. If you arent a BikeForum regular tho, the joke would be lost on you.

Plate

I saw a GN a few years back that had RADARB8. My GN just has regular old state issued plates. In case that plate is not understandable it is RADAR BAIT:smile: Here in Illinois it is 11.00 dollars more provided it is letters followed by a number. If not I believe it it an extra 111.00 one time plus 84.00 for the plate per year. OUCH ILLINOIS $Uc3s