Personalized License Plates

When I first got my GN in '88 I used:
PACKNGEZ: packing G's (G-force). Currently I purchase an Auburn University plate for $50 (most is tax deductible) and I'm limited to 5 spaces...so I now have:
GN 87. I hate to be limited to 5 space and I may go with a regular tag unless I see a good 5 space alternative. Any ideas?

Originally posted by ksmmspt
When I first got my GN in '88 I used:
PACKNGEZ: packing G's (G-force). Currently I purchase an Auburn University plate for $50 (most is tax deductible) and I'm limited to 5 spaces...so I now have:
GN 87. I hate to be limited to 5 space and I may go with a regular tag unless I see a good 5 space alternative. Any ideas?

I think the Auburn University tag would be classy enough!! Try this link man, you can see what's available!
https://www.alabamainteractive.org/dorpt/UserHome.str

Originally posted by cwelk87gn
I think the Auburn University tag would be classy enough!! Try this link man, you can see what's available!
https://www.alabamainteractive.org/dorpt/UserHome.str

I completely agree!! Of course I get the comments from the UA bunch: "I like everything about your car, except the tag." :mad:

That 13-0 season and the last 4 out of 5 Iron Bowls sure has been nice. :D :D

Thanks for the link. I actually came across it the other day. It actually would allow HALNASS as a tag. I'm sure it has to pass a human's pair of eyes, though.

I am submitting one, but I doubt I will get it: T UPURS
but if that doesnt work maybe: BurnedU, or NOPONYS

I want to convert my car to Alcohol/methonal just so I can have a tag that says MTH-LAB.MTH=methanol.don't know why,just thought it was cool sounding.Plus I'm from Kentucky.

Originally posted by BIG HEAD CHRIS
I want to convert my car to Alcohol/methonal just so I can have a tag that says MTH-LAB.MTH=methanol.don't know why,just thought it was cool sounding.Plus I'm from Kentucky.
your just asking for the DEA to follow your every move:eek:

Not a personalized plate, but a speciality one nonetheless

Yes, I know my car is extrememly dirty

322490063KXgzEy_fs.jpg

at 1 time I planned on doing a stage motor, the tag would say "ON STAGE"
now I've done a production motor in a light weight car that I'm hoping to see low 9's, the tag will say "LOW9 109" the only people that will get it are the Buick people.:D

ideas?

I went to get toms gn but it was taken, my buddy with a same year monte has one with DANS SS. Does anyone have any suggestions of anything close to his but gn related? i was thinking trs tr. tr is my initials and tr for turbo regal.

HIV-POS - kind of a theft deterent. (joke)

"ELSEE2" is what I applied for last month. Haven't heard back.

Mine is " HBC VP" Houston Buick Club Vice President I did not think anyone would have it. I`ll have to change it next year when I run for Pres.:biggrin:

GOT JCE (Got Juice), I sell Nitrous and that is the name on my cards.The ricers love it.I might have to throw a 35 shot of juice on my car so it isn't false advertizing even though I am running methonal.My brothers 66 GTO conv has TOPLS (topless) and my younger brother has VNMOS (venomous) on his cobra kit car.My TTA is going to have the build # on it when I find out which # it is.

hmm im either thinking tom86gn or what fo you guys think about SPOOL1N. spooln and spoolin has already been taken