Personalized license plates

randyp83

Just wondering what you guys have on your plates. Trying to get some ideas. I'll either have NC or Ga plates. Thanks

I had this one at first. But too many people were confused by it.

05.jpg

So I changed it to this.

05.jpg

Do a search on "Vanity plates" or such. There is a few threads already with this info...

SW.

:)

I have GNGAL on mine... so surprise there. I like everyone I drive by to know that .. NO Im not just some chic driving her boyfriend or dads hot rod. ;)

It seems anyone over 35 never understand it.

It says "OK, THANKS, BYE" ;)

Attachments

• GN34.jpg
    GN34.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,199
I had these back in the day. My girlfriends aunt asked me if I worked for a dog food company:biggrin:

Attachments

• IM000264.jpg
    IM000264.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,002
Only downside of a vanity plate is that you call attention to the car more so than it already does. If you like some occassional street action, it will be easier for someone (or the local authorities) to record the plate. This is the same reason I wouldn't recommend a vanity plate to a female, either married or single for a different reason there (potential stalking). I do know this happens first hand... :frown: (no, not me but one of my sisters)

I like seeing and reading the vanity plates tough as many are very cool! Not for me though... Just wanted to throw this out there for you for something to think about.

On to of my cars I have:

Quik

other car A MOVER

Go to any big car show and you will get plenty of ideas....longer you wait the tougher it will be and most combinations associated with speed are hard to get.

I like the ons that are hard to figure out at initial glance...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Have yet to see one that says BOZO 1.......