Personalized license plates

hello ladies and gents; I do beleive those plates cost money correct. IMO there a waste of it. If I could get a low numbered one I'd consider it but other than that I'd just get what they give me.
IBBY

I had L8TRH8R but since have gone with a traditional plate as that one got A LOT of attention! :rolleyes:

:)

Brother's ?? :biggrin:;):biggrin:

(that's a joke)

LOL... funny thing is.. I have 2 brothers, and neither of them work on their own cars.. they dodnt even change their own oil... LOL. Cracks me up when they ask for my help.

Plate on the GN has 1SPDY87

Being in the military, I was TDY, or on temperary duty to Nellis AFB, Nevada, while there I was selected for a F-16 ride. Our call sign was Speedy One-One. I had that on the car for a little while (SPDY 11), should have kept it; "but oh well"! What a ride! :eek:

@ Cobo this year.... :eek:

Attachments

• P2260017.jpg
    P2260017.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 871
:)

... I wouldn't recommend a vanity plate to a female, either married or single for a different reason there (potential stalking)

I agree with you on that... which is why my plates ARE NOT registered using my home address.

Can't remember who posted it. But I'm sure he will chime in. The plate was WTF A V6

I've never vanity'd a turbo Buick, but have my handle tagged.
I really should have, and considerred, tagging my suicidal 83-T with
T REX ...stupid car! (It's never the driver;):rolleyes:)

I like what I had on my Shelby turbo Charger best for the turbo's I've owned

MULLET K:D:D:D

Plate on my Limited T and the plate I had on my 86 GN before I sold it:

Attachments

• IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 324