Personalized License Plate

I was trying to think of a good reason on the license form to get BADAZZ6 or they will most likely reject it

Attachments

• Grand National 1.jpg
    Grand National 1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 799
I just purchased a 29,000 1987 Grand National and wanted to get a cool personalized license plate. What does everyone else have? I live in Iowa and we can have 7 digits. Thanks, Clint

This is on my 84 N/A. Haven't got one for the GN yet. Where in Iowa are you? I am in DSM. Oh yeah, congrats on the purchase!!:D

Attachments

• car 001.JPG
    car 001.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 810
mine is DRK HLMT :cool:

Space Balls fan huh....LOL greta movie!

I have not taken a picture yet but hope so soon, on my '69 Corvette ir reads NOTNICE and I have NOTSTOK for the GN.

I am waiting to get the GN back together and I will take a pic of both of them:biggrin:

Most DMV's have a software program installed to aid the processor.

I was trying to think of a good reason on the license form to get BADAZZ6 or they will most likely reject it

Generally whatever is considered offensive to a significant sector of the public for any number of weak and/or way too sensitive reasons will either get booted by the program or recogized & flagged by an agent of your states DMV Special Plates unit. That is the way it was in WI when I was a despised member of the WI Bureaucracy. :redface: Its just a game - I saw some pretty rotten stuff get through while some remotely mildly off color stuff was flagged.

IL has a trick application on their website that checks availbility (and acceptability too I think). Don't know if IA has this:

https://www.ilsos.gov/PickAPlateWeb/index1.html

IA may have a phone number or email address where you can explore possibilities before you have to make out an actual application! The worst that can happen is they say 'no', then you might have furnished other choices as we have to do in WI. WI asks for 3 choices and your meaning for each choice.

Good luck!