Personal best this weekend

I stand corrected 58 psi is your average FP around 32-35 lbs, and its about 51 at o psi. I was referencing the number originally at 0 psi boost, but since your FP setup is not normal, i guess nothing "normal" applies here looks like, I'm learning new things everyday from your car. I sense your attitude towards my comments , are really not appropriate , as all you had to mention your setup does not work that way, and I would have understood this concept. Enough said I'm going back under the car to keep your blood pressure down for now anyway:eek:_O

Thanks
Its not the speed that takes balls it gambling on wrecking a car you have this much time and money in:eek:
It can happen to anybody at anytime and all it takes is somebody to put oil down on the track before you make a pass..

You told that right brother! Asks me how I know. It's no fun ! Your car looks grate and is getting it done congrats!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey geno how far from the mich border are you ? If ur close enough come out to the grudge events at milan and US131 theres definately some $ changing hands plus the shootout prize $$.

Congrats on the new times :cool:

I stand corrected 58 psi is your average FP around 32-35 lbs, and its about 51 at o psi.

Im not sure where you see that in the log because i see a average of 90 lbs FP at 32-35 lbs boost.

Hey geno how far from the mich border are you ? If ur close enough come out to the grudge events at milan and US131 theres definately some $ changing hands plus the shootout prize $$.

Congrats on the new times :cool:

Im on the left coast and race out of Washington state.I wish i lived in a area where more Buicks raced because there is only a small group here.

Im not sure where you see that in the log because i see a average of 90 lbs FP at 32-35 lbs boost.

Your correct Gene, but the injector only sees your gauge pressure minus your boost pressure so 90-32 psi =58 psi pressure "differential across the injector" and this is how much fuel is actually entering your motor. However your injectors are good for a 90 psi differential pressure so you have the capability to turn up the fuel pressure, but as you said it, its not a good thing for low speed operation. Maybe your fuel pump manufacturer might be able to get you some type of special fuel regulator to help keep the pressure down more at idle.

Norb

Most people dont look at it that way;) Im not changing anything unless i turn the boost up and then i will just up the FP and change the injector size in the FAST program..

Most people dont look at it that way;) Im not changing anything unless i turn the boost up and then i will just up the FP and change the injector size in the FAST program..

That will work, but I would consult with Cal on what numbers to put in.........;)

I did my own tuning for years on my street car that went 9.90 with a stock block(No girdle), crank,rods,intake,headers over 10 years ago;) And i have talked to Cal about it.

I did my own tuning for years on my street car that went 9.90 with a stock block(No girdle), crank,rods,intake,headers over 10 years ago;) And i have talked to Cal about it.

I do understand you have achieved those goals in your past, and respect your tuning skills no doubt.........So lets see a 6.xx et out of the car:)

Write the check or send me your stage 2 motor and i will put as much timing and boost to it you want to see..;) Im not willing to roll the dice just because you or anybody else that has no money or time invested wants me to:D Last weekend at a track that has a short shut down and no jersey barriers the owner was telling me it was safe to run the car out. I told her to get it the passenger seat and write a check:rolleyes: Ive watched slower cars than mine end up on the flatbed there. If your chute doesnt work and you loose the brakes you end up going through a 8' gate onto a active runway:eek: I went 7.7 at 169Mph and that was good enough for me.

Write the check or send me your stage 2 motor and i will put as much timing and boost to it you want to see..;) Im not willing to roll the dice just because you or anybody else that has no money or time invested wants me to:D Last weekend at a track that has a short shut down and no jersey barriers the owner was telling me it was safe to run the car out. I told her to get it the passenger seat and write a check:rolleyes: Ive watched slower cars than mine end up on the flatbed there. If your chute doesnt work and you loose the brakes you end up going through a 8' gate onto a active runway:eek: I went 7.7 at 169Mph and that was good enough for me.

I agree Gene, if you don;t feel safe don't do anything you don;t want to do....