Personal best this weekend

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
7.55@185 Mph on a 1.13 60ft and 4.8 in the 1/8th.32# boost 23 deg timing leaving on 18# at 4800 Rpm.It hit 35# at the top of first and settled to 32#...I didnt expect that much after 2 deg more timing,250 more rpm on the shift and 2 more # boost. The car has alot still left but im backing it down today so i can bracket race with the Canada West Doorslammer here at Mission at Doorwarz.Im pleased with the results:)

Very nice! That's getting after it!! :D Isn't that about 8 more MPH than you've run before?

Neal

Mission is supposed to a great track conditions are ideal pit lake is tidal almost below sea level.
Great pass!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Very nice! That's getting after it!! :D Isn't that about 8 more MPH than you've run before?

Neal
Best pass was a 7.70 @ 177 Mph..The car was on a rail this weekend and turning it down to 30# boost it still went 7.66@ 184Mph. Im going to update my sig right now :)

Best pass was a 7.70 @ 177 Mph..The car was on a rail this weekend and turning it down to 30# boost it still went 7.66@ 184Mph. Im going to update my sig right now :)

Anyway we could get some XFI or dash data from this run......I'm very interested to see what is going on during the run...

Congrats Geno you deserve it and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. And Cal ain't kidding these turbos just start making power at 30psi. lol

Steve

Congrats Geno !!!! that.... is hauling the mail !!!! way to get it done and with class !!!!

23 degrees still sounds low to me if you're still burning methanol.
I don't recall asking your opinion or what your sims says to run for timing :confused:
A simple cangrads would have been fine ........
Thanks

Thanks to all that have supported me and believed in my ability's :)
I made alot of changes in the car and it really liked them.New PTC converter,pump,input shaft,more timing,more boost,higher shift point,3.8 AFR.