People in SPRFLD, Il. area...HELP!

zam70

->ROGUE
I need a known GOOD maf to swap onto my car for tempory 20 minute test...I think I keep getting bad ones from the parts store and this is going to be the only way to verify my suspicion. I know, I know...translater but that cannot happen right now....

Here's the catch...I need it early-mid Saturday morning (tomorrow)...I can drive and get it (have mini van, will travel)

This is not a scam job, I just want it to verify I'm not crazy!

MAF sensor

Hey Scott,
I'll be going out into the garage in about an hour or two and I'll take a look and see. Also do you got the power plate on yet.
Steve:)

Yep, put it on a few weeks ago when I put on the new turbo. Definately a well spent $60.oo.

I rolled the dice and just went and got a MAF from NAPA (Echlin) hopefully it'll be a good one or at least a better one than that piece of CRAP Microtech. I had a A-1Cardone on it and it worked great.....until it broke. Car hasn't run right since.

See if you've got a GM MAF. And let me know

Thanks Steve
Scott

MAF

Sorry Scott,
I dont have a good spare but if you want I'll check around to see if anybody I know has one that is good.What took me so long is I went up by ANS to watch Pete and Ron do their thing on Sam's car and I love the trans pan he had put on but I forgot to see if it had a drain plug in it?Just let me know and in my opinion most of those rebuilt MAF sensors suck. But that is just my .02 worth.

Steve:(