Pat's Auto Care show is CANCELLED for Saturday Oct 1st due to the weather. Sorry Guys

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
CANCELLED, CANCELLED, CANCELLED. Mother Nature you are a douchebag. May have it next Saturday but you guys will have to do it without me. I will be in Cancun. Drunk. Laughing at all of you. So, see ya next year!!!!!!!

booooooooooooooo

looks like i'll be at the pool hall down the street if anyone wants to get their ass handed to them:)

Missed the weather by a day, today was beautiful. It better damn rain tomorrow unlike last weekend where they forecasted rain and not a drop fell.

Just figured i would let people know about another show in new england tomorrow,it's not a buick show + won't be quite the same as this would have been but,here it is

There is the 3rd annual wings + wheels show at the Fitchburg Airport (Fitchburg Ma.) sunday oct 2nd 10-3:00 all brand cars are welcome old + new.
Only problem is they are saying showers tomorrow,so I'm not sure how this one will go either,but the show + airport can be googled for more info.