Parting out 85 T-type

turbo_by

I have a complete 85 T-type I am going to be parting out. It is burgandy exterior, burgandy interior.

Some major parts are as follows:

*Black powdercoated frame notched in rear for wider tires
*Bare body has few rust holes in floor pan
*All parts from disassembled engine
*200 4R Transmission (needs to be rebuilt)
*Driveshaft
*8.5 10 bolt posi rearend complete
*Good doors
*Few interior pieces that are good
*Yank torque converter 3000 stall
*Few body panels that are good
*All glass pieces except windshield
*Stock style turbo built by Precision Turbo (like new)

Lots of other parts, too many to list. Was going to restore this car but no money and no time to get the job done. Will sell the entire lot for one low price, or part it out. Please email me with any requests and for pricing. Thanks.

Blake

Also have the stock t-type wheels with center caps and brand new tires. To add to the list above.

No one interested in a Yank Torque Thruster 3000 torque converter? It is a 10" lock-up converter with a 3000 stall and a 3.0 STR, with less than 10k miles! It is like new inside and out, no trash! This converter with sticky tires dropped my quarter mile times almost 1 full second! Asking $350 firm!

Hello.....what kind of shape is the plastic top-of-the-dash insert? Mine is cracked in several places and needs replaced pretty badly.

Thanks for your reply...:)

Thanks.....

No, that's the only piece I can think of that I need. Rest of my interior is in excellent shape! ;)

Need Taillights, either complete interior door panels, or just the pull strap, interested in front seats..let me know

Sorry guys I've been on vacation the last couple days!

TtypeWH1--- I would like $300 shipped for the turbo. It is like new, no shaft play, and only 8k miles! Paid $700 from Precision. It is a stock replacement, not an upgraded one. Thanks!

usetaboost--- I live in Bowling Green, KY. E-mail me at Turbo_by@buickturbo.com for complete car price if interested! Thanks!

wcn8tive--- I have the taillights in good condition for $75 shipped. I think I also have a good passenger seat. Let me check for you. Thanks!

Do you have a 9 inch KN air filter in good shape?
Do you have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator?
Do you have injectors in good shape?
Email me.

turbo_by said:
Sorry guys I've been on vacation the last couple days!

TtypeWH1--- I would like $300 shipped for the turbo. It is like new, no shaft play, and only 8k miles! Paid $700 from Precision. It is a stock replacement, not an upgraded one. Thanks!

usetaboost--- I live in Bowling Green, KY. E-mail me at Turbo_by@buickturbo.com for complete car price if interested! Thanks!

wcn8tive--- I have the taillights in good condition for $75 shipped. I think I also have a good passenger seat. Let me check for you. Thanks!

Send me close up pics of the taillights.. if good as I hope I will send promplty...do you have pay-pal?