PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 86 442 grills aren't cracked where the mounting screws attach I'd be interested in a price shipped to 49011. Thanks: Dennis

im looking to buy a bunch of stuff off of u and was wondering if i could have ur number so we can talk cuz im buildin one and need a bunch of stuff???

I can call yo if you want. Or you can text me, I dont have good phone service at my house or work, but text seems to work good everywhere.

tried to contact you twice,i will take the grey console as long as it is not cracked interested in NOS Quarter,i am in Ma, can pick up PM me your number

Intercooled88s wrote:
$58 shipping included for both grills
That sounds fair, does either 87 442's still have the 120 MPH cluster, if so how much for that shipped to same address? Do you have paypal? Thanks again: Dennis

Intercooled88s wrote: That sounds fair, does either 87 442's still have the 120 MPH cluster, if so how much for that shipped to same address? Do you have paypal? Thanks again: Dennis

I will have to check on the 120 cluster, I'll post back here tomorrow.

intake desperately needed at 75043....please give me a # and a way to throw money at u...if u wanna give me a call...4694874002

Status
Not open for further replies.