PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freinds looking for solid Cutlass doors. (he has 85 442) Price?

These would be picked up

3 weeks into it imma keep trying...u seem reluctant to respond i really hate to bug but with all these cars u are a very popular man...just wanna make sure u still" still have one

intake desperately needed at 75043....please give me a # and a way to throw money at u...if u wanna give me a call...4694874002

For just the lower intake with shipping included $179 or with upper intake(dog house) and lower intake $200 shipping included. Both pieces are stock.

For just the lower intake with shipping included $179 or with upper intake(dog house) and lower intake $200 shipping included. Both pieces are stock.

If you want to pay thru check or money order I can PM you my mailing address. I wont be back on here until Friday morning.

Freinds looking for solid Cutlass doors. (he has 85 442) Price?

These would be picked up

I have a set of solid doors For a 442. They are stripped down to the bare door and that have been cleaned up and have no rust and have been ground down to bare metal. I would take $350 for those doors. I have some other doors that are complete but have some surface rust on the under side.

Do you have an upper plastic speaker cover for an 86-87 GN with NO cracks? If so price shipped to 64057. Thanks

thank you for response on intake...needing throttle body as well as thermostat neck....250 do it? thanks again!!...these are hard to find...the gent who sold me the car wont respond to me anymore he had extra parts but seemed aggrivated... we got this car running over the weekend and it took him a year to figure out

thank you for response on intake...needing throttle body as well as thermostat neck....250 do it? thanks again!!...these are hard to find...the gent who sold me the car wont respond to me anymore he had extra parts but seemed aggrivated... we got this car running over the weekend and it took him a year to figure out

I can do $250 with the throttlebody if you pay with a check or money order.

Looking for a stock intake manifold for 86 GN sent to Hartford, Conn. give me a call if you have one 561-626-2292 Thanks, Fred

Looking for a stock intake manifold for 86 GN sent to Hartford, Conn. give me a call if you have one 561-626-2292 Thanks, Fred

I have a stock intake. Do you need the upper(dog house) and lower intake? Also I have a garage in West Springfield MA about 25 minutes from Hartford if you wanted to pick it up in person. It would save shipping and Paypal fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.