nos t emblems

Thank you

Prices for:
4 nos in the box t type wheel caps
nos regal emblems
nos t emblems

Thank you

Nos wheel caps $450 for the set or $125 each
Nos regal emblems are suppose to be sold I'm expecting a money order on them in the next few days.
Nos T emblems $100 for the pair

No Ta girdles these cars I always get are stock.

You never stated a color on the seat or wether it was a limited . I have tons of seats none out of a 30,000 mile car tho

Looking for a nice Maroon Rear seat it is NOT a limited just a normal T-Type :) Cloth Maroon seats

How much for the intake you posted, like the other guy, I just want the lower for a core. I'll buy the whole thing if the price is right. Thank you.

Looking for passenger side Tail Light Bezel in black and in very good condition.

James-- I have list if you cansee what you have::

I have a 87 BGN v6 turbo-- I need the power master brake pump, sun visors ( I have a t-top but dont know if they are different), a stock radio for an 87. The horn button and collar for the steering wheel (not worried about middle emblem), the leather door straps to close doors with the hardware.

I thini that is all I am looking for- I hope to talk to you soon. My email is vhandler55@yahoo.com or 702-403-2723 Vickie. Thanks for taking the time!!

I'm looking for a maroon t shifter handle do you have one how much to ship to 90808. Also looking for the heater core for 86 t type