PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are complete. Its going to be at least a week before I lift. The body off the frame. If Lenny doesnt want them, your second in line for them.

Okay so im assuming Lenny was Boostdeznuts and he backed out. How many of the bushings are their, as in does it include the radiator support and the GNX bushing(the one right behind the rear seats). Let me know when you get them out and how much shipping will be to 19090

Okay so im assuming Lenny was Boostdeznuts and he backed out. How many of the bushings are their, as in does it include the radiator support and the GNX bushing(the one right behind the rear seats). Let me know when you get them out and how much shipping will be to 19090

Yes your first in line. I'l let you know when I have them out of the car.

I need a inside drivers door handle for a 87 Turbo T, along with the gauge cluster beze piece that goes around the speedo headlight switch etc the one that says 3.8 turbocharged. Also a 87 Turbo T speedo cluster. Price?
Deffinitely need a door handle rolling the window down to get out isnt fun LOL.

I need a inside drivers door handle for a 87 Turbo T, along with the gauge cluster beze piece that goes around the speedo headlight switch etc the one that says 3.8 turbocharged. Also a 87 Turbo T speedo cluster. Price?
Deffinitely need a door handle rolling the window down to get out isnt fun LOL.

I have all those parts, whats your zip code to give a price including shipping?

im looking to buy a bunch of stuff off of u and was wondering if i could have ur number so we can talk cuz im buildin one and need a bunch of stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.