PARTING OUT 20+ Cars with lots of pictures 87 T 84GN 86GN 84T 85T-type 442 monteSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
intake for sale?

please do u have an extra intake...3rd time ive asked and im getting ignored...is it because im a new guy? please let me know

my apologies...i should have read...how much to ship to 75043...ill go get a money order asap (for the intake and doghouse)thanx and sorry ur having problems

For the frame

I have a set of red body to frame mounts, they are 6 months old. They were installed in a car being restored 6 months ago, that I bought. The car was never finished(no interior was installed or doors, they just bolted the body on and it was never completed). If your interested I will let you know when I remove the body off the frame, it shouldnt be long from now.

I have a set of red body to frame mounts, they are 6 months old. They were installed in a car being restored 6 months ago, that I bought. The car was never finished(no interior was installed or doors, they just bolted the body on and it was never completed). If your interested I will let you know when I remove the body off the frame, it shouldnt be long from now.
I'll be 2nd in line if their still good and come with everything

No Bob I want the frame pads that the motor mount mounted to . this pads is mounted to the frame, not the frame itself. sorry for the confusion

Yes the piece that 3 nuts and bolt that bolt to the frame. How much shipped to 10952 with nuts and bolt and mark the passenger and driver side so I don't have to guesstimate it

Status
Not open for further replies.