Parting 87 T-top Car

I just need the board that the material is stuck on...send pic anyway.....Thanks

Jeremy

How's the body on the driver's side? Specifically, I need the front part of the rear quarter panel...right in front of the wheel well along the lower edge. Kinda hard to explain. I have some body rot right in this area. I'm looking for a donor body to cut this piece out ...maybe a 12" square section so I can cut my rot out and weld this piece in then refinish and blend in the paint. If your's is good, you're willing and able to cut this section out...cleanly, and want to sell, let me know. I'll email you a picture of what I need.

Thanks
Mike

Originally posted by y-hate
I just need the board that the material is stuck on...send pic anyway.....Thanks

I will send you the pics when I get home tonight!

Do u still have the grey trim that covers the t-top handle area for drivers side. Thanx.

I think I have gotten back to everyone. Please drop me an e-mail if I have forgot you!

I need the drivers side (front) power seat switch located on the lower left side of the seat. It basically moves the seat up, down back and forth when pushed. Sorry, I don't know what else to call it... Anyway, I'll take it if you have it. I'm in CLE, so it's a short shipping distance. LMK...

I'll get a pic of that out to you today. Just want to make sure we have the right piece.

Re: hood

Originally posted by BadAzz86
is the hood any good if it 's how munch

Hood has a nice shiner on it. I don't know if it can be fixed.

Originally posted by st1nger
bandit whats the latest on the int panels let me know where I stand jon [/B]

I have left you e-mail Jon.

T-Top Trim Piece?

I was wondering if you might have a piece of trim that I need.
I need the piece of trim for an 87 GN with T-Tops. The piece I need is the piece that screws to the body just in front of the T-Tops that runs from driver A-pillar to passenger A-pillar.
If you are uncertain as to what I want, let me know!
Thanks, Jim

how much for the turbo. i shredded mine and i need a new one. let me know. is it stock or over? what other engine parts do you have? cam? basically i am doing a top ned rebuild and since i'm in college i am trying to do this on a budget. it's going entrememly slow. i need a turbo asap. so, if it's still functional and not destroyed, how much?

gimme a good deal!:D thanks.

do you have the rims 4-sale if so how what style are they (send me pictures if you got some) and how much and are you willing to seperate I am only really looking for one thanks

Re: T-Top Trim Piece?

Originally posted by GN Junky
I was wondering if you might have a piece of trim that I need.
I need the piece of trim for an 87 GN with T-Tops. The piece I need is the piece that screws to the body just in front of the T-Tops that runs from driver A-pillar to passenger A-pillar.
If you are uncertain as to what I want, let me know!
Thanks, Jim

I have another guy that is supposed to have money enroute to me for those pieces you are talking about. If he backs out I will let you know.

how much for the turbo. i shredded mine and i need a new one. let me know. is it stock or over? what other engine parts do you have?

I don't have any engine parts. The entire drivetrain was moved to my new car.

do you have the rims 4-sale if so how what style are they (send me pictures if you got some) and how much and are you willing to seperate I am only really looking for one thanks

I never had the original wheels with this car. Sorry. If you only need one, I would suggest you talk to Bweavy at GBodyParts.com

Re: T-Top Trim Piece?

Jeremy,
Thanks for the reply. Just to make sure we are on the same page. The piece I need is a metal piece. It goes on the top of the roof in front of the T-Tops and behind the top windshield trim. Didn't want you to think it was an interior plastic trim piece.
Thanks, Jim