Parting 87 T-top Car

T-top87GN

The Buick Manual CD Guy
Ok guys here's the scoop. I'm sure everyone knows by now that my 87 T-top GN got totaled about 18 months ago.

Well, it's time to let go. I'm parting her out so if you need something let me know and I will see if it is still on the car.

I can tell you what is not on the car: the motor , the tranny, the rear end,. That's the big pieces. I used alot of small stuff building the new car so there is some stuff I may not have. Just let me know what ya need and I will see if I have it.

I am also interested in trades. I am looking for, aluminum rad, frount mount (either cottons or PTE), and Ramcharger fans.

As a side note I would be willing to trade my Mark Jackson 17 row stock location IC with a custom sheet metal shroud by Keith Mease for a used FMIC.

Any questions, please ask.

I think I may have the switch, let me look. I know I don't have the tracks.

Interested?

bandit
i am looking for a ring for around the horn button as well as a lid for the center console grey , let me know
thanks john

Trunk carpeting?

Hi Jeremy,
Do you have the 7 pieces of trunk carpeting?
If you have it, condition and price?
Thanks, Jim

Originally posted by fugitive
i need power seat tracks with motors and switch if ya got it.

I have only the plastic trim with the switch.

I can send pics later if you like.

Originally posted by turbo john FL
bandit
i am looking for a ring for around the horn button as well as a lid for the center console grey , let me know
thanks john

I have the horn button ring and the entire center console. I would rather keep the lid on the console but I may be able to split it up. I can send pics later if you like.

Re: Trunk carpeting?

Originally posted by GN Junky
Hi Jeremy,
Do you have the 7 pieces of trunk carpeting?
If you have it, condition and price?
Thanks, Jim

Nope, sorry Jim. The car didn't even have all that stuff in it when I bought it! :D

What little was there I moved to the new car as it had nothing in the trunk.

bandit e mail me with $$ for horn button it will be going to 34667 zip code in florida. also if you do want to sell lid how much and is it in excellent shape??
thanks john

Trunk carpeting?

Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for letting me know! The car that I bought a while back didn't have any carpet in the trunk so I thought I'd ask!
Thanks, Jim

Originally posted by turbo john FL
bandit e mail me with $$ for horn button it will be going to 34667 zip code in florida. also if you do want to sell lid how much and is it in excellent shape??
thanks john

I'll try and get an e-mail out to you tonight!

Originally posted by SFITurbo
I need floor carpet, analog dash cluster, and a stock radio if ya got one.

You don't want the carpet from this car, but I can help you with the cluster. No radio though.

PM me about that cluster, I mistakenly made that post with my friends account (SFIturbo)

Thanks,

James

FMIC

My car came with an ATR front mount intercooler. Would you be interested in it? If so, email me at Rudydog33@ameritech.net I am looking for a stretch stock location IC so maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

Rick

parts wanted

I am looking for a mint pass side sun visor with lighted mirror and a console ash tray in mint condition

First off let me apologize for not getting back to anyone yesterday. We redid the entire brake system on my wife's car as well as changed out the hubs and everything.....needs less to say I was in the shop for like 12 hours.

Anyways, I will e-mail everyone tonight with pictures and prices.

Originally posted by bishir
PM me about that cluster, I mistakenly made that post with my friends account (SFIturbo)

Thanks,

James

E-mail sent. No pics though.

Re: parts wanted

Originally posted by BadObsessionRcn
I am looking for a mint pass side sun visor with lighted mirror and a console ash tray in mint condition

Without even looking I can tell you the ash tray and the visor are not in the condition you need them to be. T-top cars never have decent visors.

Sorry. :(