Parting 87 T-top Car

single rim

Do you happen to have single rim in good cond. e_mail me some pics. Im thinkin somewhere around $80 is fair. Let me know a.s.a.p

Do you still have the headliner?
If so how much shipped to Albany, NY.

Thanks,
Bruce

I am also looking for the piece of interior trim above the drivers side sunvisor for the t-top that holds the headliner into place. Thanks Also if you have the pos and neg battery cables I would be interested.

Jeremy,
Thanks for the reply. Just to make sure we are on the same page. The piece I need is a metal piece. It goes on the top of the roof in front of the T-Tops and behind the top windshield trim. Didn't want you to think it was an interior plastic trim piece.
Thanks, Jim

I think I know what you mean. I will get pics Sunday and send them to you, ok?

Do you happen to have single rim in good cond. e_mail me some pics. Im thinkin somewhere around $80 is fair. Let me know a.s.a.p

I never received the stock rims with my car when I bought it. Sorry.

I need a driver side seat for my 87 gn email Biglinz1@yahoo.com

The driver seat out of the car is junk, Trust me you don't want it.

Do you have the steering column? If so how much. Mine was damaged when my car was stolen. Thanks

Ack! Sorry to hear about the car being stolen. Yes I still have the steering column. Please e-mail me for a price and let me know if you want pics!

Do you still have the headliner?
If so how much shipped to Albany, NY.

Yes still have the headliner. It's not the stock one though. My car didn't come with one so I got one from a hardtop Regal from the boneyard and cut it. It is also not covered with the crappy stock material. It's a little bit lighter gray, but the foam and material are all one piece. It's the stuff they put in new cars. If you do want it I wil ship it, but it's not going to be cheap.

I am also looking for the piece of interior trim above the drivers side sunvisor for the t-top that holds the headliner into place. Thanks Also if you have the pos and neg battery cables I would be interested.

The piece above the visor that holds the headliner :confused: Could be a little clearer? Sorry. I'm pretty sure I have the positive cable but I know I had to reuse my old negative cable.

Everyone, please e-mail me if you are intersted. I definitely check e-mail everyday.

How about driver and passenger doors?

Don't need ineterior pieces......looking for doors them self....hopefully with window glass and such.

Looking for good straight doors...minor surface rust is okay...no rot though

let me know!

The Seats? Carpet? Roof? Headliner? Door panels? Dash? Shifter? Rear interior panels?

Oh Hell how much of the interior is still left in the car? Condition?:)

Have any of those window trim seals? The blade type ones that keep water out of the doors? I need some in decent shape with no cracks, and also the rubber strip seals that mount to the body and go around the perimeter of the inside of the windows...the ones that get damaged when people try to break in your car.

TTOP Roof section

I'm looking for the whole t roof section (mines bad rusty) - cowl (below upper door hinge) to behind the rear of the ttops. Car is in the body shop now.
Thanks in advance.

Looking for a set of T-tops, would you have a set or even the passenger one would do.
Thanks

Still parting out the car?

I noticed this is an old post but if you're still parting out the car, I'm looking for some T-wheel center caps and/or the upper plastic dash cover.

Thanks.