Parting 87 T-top Car

Originally posted by turboculosis
How 'bout a passenger side upper interior door panel.TIA

Actually that piece looks pretty good in the car. I will get you a pic and an e-mail tonight.

OK everyone should have mail and pics. Let me know if you are interested!

Originally posted by TylerDurden
driver side quarter glass and trim is mine!

hook me up man

Don't worry Dan it's all yours. You claimed that a long time ago.

a few parts

looking for int panals across front of ttop under visors any hope
let me know if you have need light grey also need shift handle and dash top plate over speakers jon

Originally posted by iamjeff
are the metal trim panels that go around the t-tops good?

-jeff

I checked it last night. They are crap. Trust me you don't want them. Thanks for asking though!

Re: a few parts

Originally posted by st1nger
looking for int panals across front of ttop under visors any hope
let me know if you have need light grey also need shift handle and dash top plate over speakers jon

I've got all of the plastic trim for the T-tops still. The dash panel I have, is cracked over the speakers so you won't want it.

Which trim pieces do you need specifically?

Originally posted by hotrodstingray
Looking for both Driver's a & Passengers door panel. Pls. send pics. if you still have the panels.

Thanks

I can get you pics tomorrow. The upper panel on the passenger door is pending.

Originally posted by comradburk
I need a black passenger side headlight bezel w/out side marker light? Have any?

Nope, sorry. The pass side one got smashed in the accident.

Originally posted by y-hate
I need the headliner board......if still available

It's still in there. I dunno about shipping it though. That will kinda suck. I just had it recovered. It's not stock material though and it a little lighter gray than it's supossed to be. However, the material that is up there will never fall down, or sag or anything like the original crap. I'll send you some pics.

Re: plas panel

Originally posted by st1nger
need the three panel across front under visors if lt grey

OK I will get you pics. The driver side one has been shaved a little to work with the Lotek full pillar replacement. There is someone is line in front of you though on the plastic pieces. However, if he doesn't want them, they are yours.

Originally posted by iamjeff
i never got pics of the t-top trim.

-jeff

I never took any. Sorry I forgot to e-mail you. The metal trim pieces are rusty junk. Trust me, you don't want them.

OK! Everyone who wanted pics should have them now. Still lots of parts available! Please e-mail me with questions.